Falklands chat.

Smudge

Hey guys I know i'm new to this forum but I spend a lot of time and a lot of forums, One thing I like on other forums is a who are you post. For this put a pic of you and a pic of your motor.. I think it's cool to see how ugly you all are and to know what the guys you're getting to know on the forums are like. (i'm quite supprised there isn't one of these already)

if you guys (and mods) are alright with this I'd like to start.

so i'm Martin (Smudge) from North East region.

Me in the Falklands

SaundersIsland026.jpg

My motor :-)

IMG_0059.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the place but being a civvy with equivalent rank I learned to play the system very well. I was taken fishing to remote rivers by 78 squadron for fishing trips and could pretty well get anything down there. I ended up running an outside catering op from the tug. :D

:lol: this has been done so many times. failed EVERY time :lol: lol: the final word is always, if you want to see peoples ugly mugs come along to meets ;)

it always end up in a photo shop war, sarnie posting pics stolen from facebook and photobucket, biscuit being accused of being gay, biscuit going mental when we get the the 15th photoshop of him as said gay, some threats, some laughter etc etc :lol: