My community college spoof video

dasoupdude

Im going to give it 2 stars dude !!!

10 out of 10 for effort and camera work..... however....

There are no fit birds wearing next to nothing ie Cheer leaders :dance:

There were no Zeds in it, just an Evo :shrug::thumbdown:

Plus im at work so I had to watch it in silence so im not sure if there is a decent sound track or not. :wacko:

Be sure to let me know when you have done a video with fit birds and cool cars and I will definately be giving you 5 stars buddy

:thumbs::lol:

Im going to give it 2 stars dude !!!

10 out of 10 for effort and camera work..... however....

There are no fit birds wearing next to nothing ie Cheer leaders :dance:

There were no Zeds in it, just an Evo :shrug::thumbdown:

Plus im at work so I had to watch it in silence so im not sure if there is a decent sound track or not. :wacko:

Be sure to let me know when you have done a video with fit birds and cool cars and I will definately be giving you 5 stars buddy

:thumbs::lol:

+1 on wanting fit birds ;)

BUT...there is a Zed in it, just after the Afro-american kid of dubious parentage is struggling with his maths problem :lol::lol:

edit for tarmac cos he didn't hear the soundtrack - that was at 5.37

it had some bits that had me laughing out loud :lol: :lol:

good work my man :#1:

i'll give it 4.5 stars

A) needs more hot women/cheerleaders

B ) needs more zed

your next video should be titled "the man at 0:40". you should follow that man around :lol: (include cheerleaders though ;) )

EDIT: laughed so hard at the student activities building :lol:

Haha, you guys are a hoot. Ill post some cheerleaders for yall when I can. And to add, they'll be in front of a few zeds. Ill work on it :teeth:

Oh and yeah, its Florida..this = FAT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, over 34% of the US of A is overweight. It smells. I'd like to visit the UK again.

Here's a bonus, not sure if any of you have seen it yet. It made itself quite popular in Austrailia though for some weird reason. (yes its me)

:bangin:

Haha, you guys are a hoot. Ill post some cheerleaders for yall when I can. And to add, they'll be in front of a few zeds. Ill work on it :teeth:

Oh and yeah, its Florida..this = FAT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, over 34% of the US of A is overweight. It smells. I'd like to visit the UK again.

Here's a bonus, not sure if any of you have seen it yet. It made itself quite popular in Austrailia though for some weird reason. (yes its me)

:lol: not done anything like that since i was 12 but still funny, i laughed more at the stupid youtube comment people though

OKAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DriveByZoop (1 day ago) 0 Reply | Spam

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RAMpageHemi (1 day ago) 0 Reply | Spam

Ooookkkkaaayyy...

*Someone* was clearly dropped as an infant... repeatedly.

Seriously, have you shown your psychiatrist this vid. It might help with therapy.

:lol::lol: twats

It's a bit quiet - I think you need to get a K1 and take the bungs out for a better sound :lol: