Beaulieu National Motor Museum - 28th Feb 2010

3FIDDYZ

Just putting together a little meet on Sunday the 28th of February @ Beaulieu National Museum if anyone is interested.

Location Details: http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/getting-here

There is an area reserved for attending owners and the cost of the ticket includes entrance into the museum and the newly opened "World of Top Gear", so even if the weather isnt great there are loads of things to do and beats standing round in a carpark.. We may also sort out a bit of a drive as there are some great roads round there!!

Also arranged to have a Nissan 370z convertable there so you will have the chance to have a poke around and ask questions about the car of those in the know! As we are sure your aware, the cars aren't due to land in the UK till the 1st of March so its a good chance to have a good poke around the 370z. If your thinking of buying a 370z Coupe or Convertable there will be owners there that will be able to give you the lowdown on the cars and their ownership experiences.

A discount has been arranged from the guys there and the cost of Entry is £11 per person. Drop your name below and I will let you know payment details.

There is about 12 cars (350z / 370z / GT-R) with 22 people already attending, kids welcome too!

Cheers

Mark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will most probably jump in ith Mark for this one! Come on people, this should be a cracking day out :thumbs:

No worries mate, good to have you as a co pilot on another road trip (give you a chance to check out the remap!)

Awesome, want to get mine into Abbey once it is back on the road so will be good to see how it runs

ha ha I went there a couple of months ago. They have a Topgear show at the mo. Basically there's a mock up of the topgear studio. The cool wall depicts a 350z with a 370z title. Genius!

TG mag list the 370z as a 350z in their car section. Has the correct grades and stats (well for MY2009) as a 370z, but have a pic of the 350z and call it a 350z. Been like that for months, guess I should tell them :lol: