GOT ONE AT LAST!!

:yahoo: Hi my names mike but also go by the name magic, Ive just bought myself a 2004 350z gt after waiting and waiting for the right one, and now its hear I cant stop driving it. I live in the south west so will be keeping an eye out for any meets, ive been reading the posts and thought id better show my face

haha I seen you buy it, I bought the other one the same day :)

Ditto! I finally picked it up on the 14th January!! With the gas explosion they were closed and took forever :(! I have to take it back next week as the brakes need adjusting, they kept sqeaking on my test drive, they 'fixed' that before I picked it up but they still squeak! How you getting on with yours?

yea be carefull where you leave it. or just park it in the managers spot ha. im loving it gunna take it for a good run this weekend. are you coming on the 21st feb for the south west meet? did you sort your breaks?

I am a manager haha! Got my brakes done Friday and my air bag light came on so that was fixed! Possibly coming, depends if I'm working :(

haha, what caused the light to come on? i chiped my windscreen on the weekend :rant: but will get it fixed this week. its one of thoses you cant see to badley but i know its there! i think quite a few people going now, so being the manager deligate the shift to someone else ha

it will be a good chance to put names to faces. just out side of town,what about you? im also based in eastville for work. but i drive a transit van in the day :thumbdown: !!. ive noticed a silver zed around bedminster a couple of thimes but havnt been close enough to see in is that you?