under 25s insurance help ?

tjp8

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yess i did get the beemer for x mas !! coz my mum wanted me to start my own business buying and selling cars because i was unhappy at work :)

buyin and selling cars? you need insurance for that mate.

look mate, go buy ur zed, admiral online, put your mother or an older friend on the insurance and then come to our meets, until then all we see is dreams,... we're not intending to be rude but the way you introduced yourself, wasnt like a true zedder.

once we meet you, id be more than happy to apologise..

i came on here before i got mines and the reception i got was amazing.. youve introduced in the wrong way and now look whats happended

lol iain... i paid over 18000 for an 06

mate we're lookin all the time.. theres no way you'll get an 05 for that unless its been round the world a few times, flat out and never been serviced

i dont understand what ive done wrong ?? im on 4 or 5 forums this 350z forum is the only one which has been like this mostly because im new u people think u can bully someone into being someone who hides under a bridge like a troll LOL and

yes i will come to these meets and il still be brousing on this forum all the time like i always do

dont see why u should slate someone for working hard ? earning there money themselves and not getting there parents to buy stuff for them like most people do

i can only do everything for the books

and yes buying and selling cars u do need insurance but i only just got the car and its currently insured in my mums name not my own coz its 2500 for me to insure and if im selling it it seems pretty pointless paying this

still dont see how ive layed everything out wrong

where i come from if u dont ask for help u dont get no help ..

i never ment for it to look like i tryed to boast i just wanted people to know a little bit about me not start a war lol :) i can understand u lot have people that come on here like blabla bla im guna get a z and all this there just subaru drivers and im not into that i want a z and i wanna be part of the crew usualy u treat people the way u wanna be treated and if u read my posts all ive been is nice and ive tryed explaining my situation to the fullest lol and no i aint got a blue led kit LOL mines green :D

i dont understand what ive done wrong ?? im on 4 or 5 forums this 350z forum is the only one which has been like this mostly because im new u people think u can bully someone into being someone who hides under a bridge like a troll LOL and

yes i will come to these meets and il still be brousing on this forum all the time like i always do

dont see why u should slate someone for working hard ? earning there money themselves and not getting there parents to buy stuff for them like most people do

i can only do everything for the books

and yes buying and selling cars u do need insurance but i only just got the car and its currently insured in my mums name not my own coz its 2500 for me to insure and if im selling it it seems pretty pointless paying this

still dont see how ive layed everything out wrong

where i come from if u dont ask for help u dont get no help ..

well i think you should do an introduction on intro page and start afresh because what you came on here and said did not add up.

and as for your valuation of 350z theres one with 100k on the clock for 9g on autotrader.

you should seriously consider looking before spouting prices, youll get a 2003 jdm with 30000 on clock for that if your lucky

if mileage aint an issue go for it...

ive been lookin at some 350zs for a year now ive seen a few for under 10k if needs be i dont mind adding some extra cash but i cant have anything older than 05 rely but thanks for the help :) il start a new thread thing and hopefully people might understand what im about :)

im a lover not a hater :D im also sorry to everyone that misunderstood me and il try impove my grammar :D il do some brain training on my ds :)

ive been lookin at some 350zs for a year now ive seen a few for under 10k if needs be i dont mind adding some extra cash but i cant have anything older than 05 rely but thanks for the help :) il start a new thread thing and hopefully people might understand what im about :)

im a lover not a hater :D im also sorry to everyone that misunderstood me and il try impove my grammar :D il do some brain training on my ds :)

comments like that at the end dont help.. seriously if your looking for a decent 05 plate expect to spend around 12 to 15 grand.. unless you want very high mileage. after 2006 the power of the engine went up and the insurance will be more expensive

give the lad a chance

think you need to look at your stats a bit better,

what area of the country are you in; asked earlier, would give me an idea of the insurance zone your in. very surprised at how high your premiums are.there are quite a few 20's people and all thar i'm aware of have got it for around or under £2000, so i'm struggling to see what is affecting your quotes that your getting.

go on the intro section and introduce yourself properly.

i saw the funny side, although that maybe because the grammar nazi finds all my misspelt words and puts them on a special page for the world to see :lol:

i saw the funny side, although that maybe because the grammar nazi finds all my misspelt words and puts them on a special page for the world to see :lol:

And theres a LOT of them :p

:offtopic::lol:

:drunk:

This whole thread isn't exactly on topic :lol:

lol :D

im actually from bath but i insure my car in pilton by glastonbury coz its 500 pound cheaper to insure it at my fathers house but i might try insuring it at my friends house in bristol tmro on her mothers insurance or do a multicar yeah i cant help with the spellings too much i never rely liked school too much :)

im actually from bath but i insure my car in pilton by glastonbury coz its 500 pound cheaper to insure it at my fathers house but i might try insuring it at my friends house in bristol tmro on her mothers insurance or do a multicar yeah i cant help with the spellings too much i never rely liked school too much :)

here is one

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31832&start=15

:snack:

So where abouts in Bath are you?

did i mention it has to be white :) but thankyou anyways :) there so rare though i know il be lookin at 15k anyways coz thats how much the last one i saw was but it was fully kitted and everything on the autotrader , there was also a nice red one on there with dotz hanzo 19s but i dont fancy red too much either im quite fussy lol !