God I love these cars!

kazman

Only had it two days but it is rapidly becoming my favourite car I have ever owned!

It's so comfy on a longer journey and you can get you arse warmed whilst wafting along at good speeds.

Then you encounter twisty b roads and it's just as acomplished, somehow hiding it's weight and offering a lovely snickity shift. And the brakes give such confidence.

I am babbling a touch, but it's such an all round package, aural, dynamicaly and gadget wise. What a good, good car. Truly stirs the emotions.

So to make this a topic, how did you feel after purchasing your Z? And how do you feel X amount of time later?

I should add this is not my 1st quick car. I have owned imprezas, 200sx's and a Prelude (!), but none come close to being such a good package. Shame the Bose skips mind :lol:

Only had it two days but it is rapidly becoming my favourite car I have ever owned!

It's so comfy on a longer journey and you can get you arse warmed whilst wafting along at good speeds.

Then you encounter twisty b roads and it's just as acomplished, somehow hiding it's weight and offering a lovely snickity shift. And the brakes give such confidence.

I am babbling a touch, but it's such an all round package, aural, dynamicaly and gadget wise. What a good, good car. Truly stirs the emotions.

So to make this a topic, how did you feel after purchasing your Z? And how do you feel X amount of time later?

I should add this is not my 1st quick car. I have owned imprezas, 200sx's and a Prelude (!), but none come close to being such a good package. Shame the Bose skips mind :lol:

Six years for me :drive1

Will have had mines 1 year come March and every single time I walk towards it I still look forward to starting it up and hearing that little growl it makes at start up.

I am lucky that I live so close to a tunnel, and make an excuse to drive thru it when it's quite as often as possible, drop the windows and floor it in 3rd is the best sound ever.....

Even more so now I have the K2 fitted.

Had it 5 months, nearly swapped it for a supercharged type-r but couldn't bear to part with it!

I love it because I look about 12 years old. Which means people look at me like i've stolen it!

do you keep having to go to the police station Kris ? ;)

Had it 5 months, nearly swapped it for a supercharged type-r but couldn't bear to part with it!

I love it because I look about 12 years old. Which means people look at me like i've stolen it!

haha, I'm there more often than you may think!

Yea I know what your job is B)

Promising so many of you are finding it your longest car owning experience. I have promissed my poor gf that this will be the last change of car for some time. The last car I did not want to part with (but had to due to dramatic engine failure) was my 1st Nissan 200sx.... I'm such a brand whore!

Yea I know what your job is B)

I thought you did. Its quite funny I've been pulled over a few times and I never tell them what I do. I find it quite amusing watching the officer trying his best to find something wrong with the car or my insurance etc. I love reeling off the law back to them word perfect, and then seeing their confusion!

Promising so many of you are finding it your longest car owning experience

I had a TransAm for 11 years mainly cos I couldn't afford to swap it .... cost me £7.5k sold it for £1.5k .....cheap motoring but nowhere near as good as the Z

had ours nearly five years and love it as much as we did when we first had it delivered, we got it on 28th Feb and weren't insured till 1st March so we sat in it on our drive :lol: then on the 1st March we both took a half day to take it out been :D every time since :yahoo:

had ours nearly five years and love it as much as we did when we first had it delivered, we got it on 28th Feb and weren't insured till 1st March so we sat in it on our drive :lol: then on the 1st March we both took a half day to take it out been :D every time since :yahoo:

:lol::lol::lol:

Edit: - just realised it was only a day (short month Feb) - I had visions of you sitting in your car for 3 days till u could drive it :lol:

Had mine a year this month and find it comfy to drive and good fun but have bought a Honda CRV as it is not good to :drive1 in the snow when I go skiing.

Really loved the drive back from Lithaniua last January when I bought it and then the drive down here and no stiff back after the long trips