OH MY F............

vasser

Unbelivable!!!!

Just spun the car out in the most sureal way, 70mph, cruise control on straight part of dualer.

The Back of the car turned round and ended up on wrong side of dual carrage reversing. The steering wheel didn't even move. I mean what the F. Feel sick, really sick, like sea sick. :blackeye:

Inspected damage and this is whats happened.

-steering wheel out of line

-Rear offside wheel off line (IN A BIG WAY)

-front bumpmer a bit well, bumped.

-can't see anything else in the dark, check her out tommorrow.

will have to take to garrage tommorrow, was forced to do 30mph all way home and car was slipping and irratice.

Wonder how much this will set me back.

Glad your OK.

Had a slight scare a few weeks back coming on to a dual carriage way - patch of black ice and the rear end kicked out. Fortunately for me, traction control kicked in and got back in line again (the heart did start beating). I wasn't even doing anything out the norm - just building up speed coming on to the road.

Maybe ice or patch of oil caused it? At the end of the day, cars are just metal and rubber (although precious rubber and metal at that).

Eeek sounds bloody terrifying. At least your ok albeit a bit shaken! Sometimes just a little bit of damp, enough to lift road film can be as slippy as ice. But still to make you spin, must have been something snap or fail.

Hopefuly its not too bad in the light of day.