wheel clampers: true story

SunGodRA

I hate the gits and did chuckle when I was told this today.

My step sisters husband (Barry) is a bit of a wimp, and hasn't got an aggressive bone in his body. He's currently a delivery driver, delivering supplies to flower shops in London. Today he was making a delivery and stopped in a loading area in which vans are permitted to stay for 10mins for deliveries etc etc. He made his delivery, and was exiting the shop to go back to his van just a couple of minutes later - and there were two guys putting a wheel clamp on his van. He started shouting at them, stating he was only there 2mins and was allowed to me there for 10mins etc. One of the clampers laughed at him and said 'tough'.

Barry saw RED! - he called them both WAN***S and then proceeded to their van, reached in and grabbed the keys from the ignition and a mobile phone that was on the dash. He walked over to the nearest drain and dangled them over it and said 'take that clamp off, or you will be walking home!'

One of the clampers called the police, who arrived a few minutes late. Barry is still dangling the keys and mobile over the drain, and explains to the copper what had ensued. The copper said 'it looks like six of one and half a dozen of the other - SORT IT OUT BETWEEN YOURSELVES!!!'

One of the clampers said 'But he called me a WAN**R! I want him arrested!!!'

The copper replied 'Well if the shoe fits....' and walked away :lol::lol::lol:

Suffice to say, the clampers removed their clamp, got keys/mobile back and drove off with their tail between their legs :lol::lol::lol:

Driver 1-0 Clamper :p

My best mate has a cab firm where the office is in a station car park and one of the clampers that had been fired gave him a set of all the keys to the clamps, every time they clamped some one he waited for them to leave and went and took it off leaving it in a neat pile on the floor :p We had hours of fun watching there faces when they returned looking for more victims :thumbs: