My new Nismo exhaust

350zStephen

Got my new exhaust fitted this morning and it sounds brilliant! I love it!! :teeth:

14012010116.jpg

Nice and shiny!! :)

I got it fitted by "Stainless Creations" in Falkirk today. I told the owner that the centre piece needed shortened a good length and he seemed fine with it.

An hour or so later, I was back to collect it.

20012010119.jpg

As you can see, it looked pretty good from the ramp, but the exhaust is produding a good 4-5 inches from my back bumper that it actually looks silly. I think he's went for the "Jap style" look, but tbh, it looks daft.

As I drove the car off the ramp, I never noticed how bad the fit was until I got home (30 miles away).

I'm going to give him a bell tomorrow, and hopefully it'll get fitted properly.

Many thanks to ZMANALEX for sourcing the zorst for me. :)

Exhaust is finally spot on and i'm 100% happy with it.

It is worth all the hassle and 300 miles I travelled to get it sorted for that nismo noise :teeth:B)

Stainless Creations have done a spot on job, but they could work a little on their communication with customers.

I wouldn't recommend them.

Nice one. Looking good. I just got mine fitted yesterday. I bought mine second hand from Zmanalex too, last weekend. It sounds almost stock at idle and low revs but floor it and open the windows and you can really hear the difference. :teeth: How's yours sounding?

Mines sounds exactly the same as yours :lol: I was after an exhaust that was quiet on tickover, and has a roar at higher rev's - so the Nismo is ideal for me :)

My girlfriend asked me today why I always drive about with my window down when its freezing outside :lol::blush:

I'm exactly the same - we went for a drive this arvo and she kept looking over at the open window lol :lol:

Exhaust is finally spot on and i'm 100% happy with it.

It is worth all the hassle and 300 miles I travelled to get it sorted for that nismo noise :teeth:B)

Stainless Creations have done a spot on job, but they could work a little on their communication with customers.

I wouldn't recommend them.

I've been to them a couple of times for wheel alignment, tyre fitting etc., and have had no problems with them. Mind you, it's easier for me - they're only 3 miles away!

• 4 months later...
Mines sounds exactly the same as yours :lol: I was after an exhaust that was quiet on tickover, and has a roar at higher rev's - so the Nismo is ideal for me :)

My girlfriend asked me today why I always drive about with my window down when its freezing outside :lol::blush:

I've been doing that too, although my wife hasn't been in the zed yet. If she complains I'll just put the headed seats on. Hmm might be a bit too warm for that at the moment.

Geo