Toyosports cold air intake

Dicky

Noticed this very cheap cold air intake on ebay (don’t know how to attach a short cut to it, sorry) anyone know much about them or have fitted one. Cheap I know but cheap isn’t always bad (I think)

Noticed this very cheap cold air intake on ebay (don’t know how to attach a short cut to it, sorry) anyone know much about them or have fitted one. Cheap I know but cheap isn’t always bad (I think)

Thanks,hope it works

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-05-NISSAN-350Z ... 2eaa00bcb9

Bloody hell! isnt tecnology fascinating :yahoo:

I've always wondered why these sorts of kits are usually so expensive.

I see what everyone's saying about not knowing how effective the filter is but surely that's the least expensive part? Why not purchase this kit and also a Pipercross or K&N cone filter for the end of it if you're not happy?

Just a thought.

Also can you explain why the quality of the filter would determine how much water is sucked through? Never even thought about tht being an issue when purchasing filters in the past!

I've always wondered why these sorts of kits are usually so expensive.

I see what everyone's saying about not knowing how effective the filter is but surely that's the least expensive part? Why not purchase this kit and also a Pipercross or K&N cone filter for the end of it if you're not happy?

Just a thought.

Also can you explain why the quality of the filter would determine how much water is sucked through? Never even thought about tht being an issue when purchasing filters in the past!

Just had a look on eBay and the Pop Charger on there looks as though it's just the filter - not the full piping system replacement. Is that normal? £135 just for the filter and heatshield? Blimey! And am I correct in saying the ECU cancells out and potential performace gains?

The JWT comes with a heatshield, a good quality filter and a proper fitting kit.

The ebay one comes with piping but what quality is it? What quality is the filter? Is the kit pieced together or designed for the 350Z? How does the MAF sensor fit?

All that and the fact it won't fit a UK car without one of the water bottles being removed either.

I'd stick with a known brand personally....

The JWT comes with a heatshield, a good quality filter and a proper fitting kit.

The ebay one comes with piping but what quality is it? What quality is the filter? Is the kit pieced together or designed for the 350Z? How does the MAF sensor fit?

All that and the fact it won't fit a UK car without one of the water bottles being removed either.

I'd stick with a known brand personally....

+1

Had a popcharger & its a great bit of kit, then swapped it for an ARC which sounds amazing abour 4K RPM :cloud9: Now gone though :byebye: