What is acceptable ?

Oh but Tarmac you HAVE to come to wales... Alone... otherwise my fantasies won't come true!! :lol:

Stop it your making me blush :blush:;)

:lol: yeah and i booked a double room each markie so effectively Tarmac can come along for free if you're offering! :lol:

I like your money saving tips there Nic :thumbs: Mrs T can't refuse now... the weekend has just got a lot cheaper :lol:

Yeah like this is gonna make her let me go..... :lol:

" Right love... I can either sleep with a very nice gay man or a good looking recently single yorkshire lass !!! Which one would you prefer !! " :thumbs:

Im going out for a few hours this saturday for my mates bday at a local real ale boozer, im gonna have 3 or 4 pints of stella

You're going to a Real Ale pub and drinking 'beater'? :ban:

wife beater :lol: or squady squash :lol:

Wondered if anyone would notice... I hate real ale !! I went to a beer festival once and asked all the stores if they had anything that tasted like Stella :drunk: Ive never felt so out of place and looked down at :thumbdown:

total fail there tarmac hahahaha

Not really - Least I get to sleep with a big fairy while your on your own with your hands down your pants

:lol::lol:

Don't you know what he arranged last Sunday as full and final payment ? :lol::lol:

dear lord :scare::wacko:

i'll phone nurrish up to let him know he missed out on when he loaned me his plenum :lol: im going to be a busy man at wales!!

Not really - Least I get to sleep with a big fairy while your on your own with your hands down your pants

Don't you know what he arranged last Sunday as full and final payment ? :lol::lol:

i'll phone nurrish up to let him know he missed out on when he loaned me his plenum :lol: im going to be a busy man at wales!!

don't forget my wife Husky .... she's fallen head over heels for you ....... she thinks your a rate nice lad :lol::lol::lol:

don't forget my wife Husky .... she's fallen head over heels for you ....... she thinks your a rate nice lad :lol::lol::lol:

:dummy::dummy: