best tyres for import

cgomez1978

ive got an import so my tyre size is 235/50/17 on the back ive always been using pirelli p6000 and never had a problem but just looking around some tyre sites ive noticed toyo proxes T1R for the same price £120 and VREDESTEIN ultrac would i be better off with the toyos or is there a better tyre out there for the same sort of price. thanks

looking at the camskills website you can get goodyear eagle F1 GSD3's for that tire size,

is it the same size all round, if it is i'd go for them. or the toyo's the eagles are very good,

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Goody ... 1-GSD3.htm

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Toyo/T1R.htm

toyos are used widely on here, lots of other people like them.

I've got the same car and put Toyos on all round last year. What an improvement it made to the handling, especially in the wet! I also found them quite good in the early snowfalls we had in December - I would not have dared to take the car out in those conditions with the old tyres on. Michelins mght be better, but I don't think I would be able to tell the difference so I don't think I could have justified the extra cost.

I've got the same car and put Toyos on all round last year. What an improvement it made to the handling, especially in the wet! I also found them quite good in the early snowfalls we had in December - I would not have dared to take the car out in those conditions with the old tyres on. Michelins mght be better, but I don't think I would be able to tell the difference so I don't think I could have justified the extra cost.

You noticed the differenc from stock to Toyos, you'd also notice the difference from Toyos to MPS' ;)