New exhaust, is it worth it ??? THANKS

Pimm

here's some pics of mine fitted to a uk car, as you can see its still not sat qute rite wich is really pi**ing me off! Im gonna be taking it to exhaust uk to see if they can make me up a new section to go around the diff area but apart from that im really happy with it

backupofmobnov09114.jpg

P1030066.jpg

runningberryhill010.jpg

not the best pics sorry :blush:

Taddy, that looks fantastic mate.

I can see the exhaust is slightly out, my questions is though have you adjusted anything or just fitted from new and this is how it turned out ?? what in your opinion needs to be done to get a straight/flush fit.

Also my car has been lowered and the exhaust looks lower to the ground than stock or is it just the photo angles.

Best thing to do would be buy the exhaust give it and the keys to your car to a garage and say "here's some cash, make this fit" then go have some beers! :thumbs:

R

Yes agree but I do also like to have ago and understand myself what I am dealing with before jumping in at the deep end if you know what i mean :thumbs::thumbs:

Taddy, that looks fantastic mate.

I can see the exhaust is slightly out, my questions is though have you adjusted anything or just fitted from new and this is how it turned out ?? what in your opinion needs to be done to get a straight/flush fit.

Also my car has been lowered and the exhaust looks lower to the ground than stock or is it just the photo angles.

cheers pal :D

As for fitting there is NO chance of the exhaust fitting a uk car strait out the box! I ended up pretty much doing as srobrien has said, I took it to a mate of mine that works at powerflow and said the robbing gits on ebay wont give me a refund so please just make it fit!!!! he had it for almost a full day and the only way he could get it on was to heat up and bend the rear y section wich gose around the diff area. He did his best but as its still not rite im gonna be taking it to exhaust uk to fabricate me a whole new section with the required angles to get it perfect (hopefully) lol mine is currently sat lower than it should be and not perfectly level it should sit almost the same as stock, although I may be selling mine as i want a Top Secret rear diffuser and i dont think the tips will fit through lol