The wheels have turned!!

paulie

I finally broke free of the strangle hold that is the hill at end of my street! Finally the neighbours can all stop laughing at me as i do my reverse of shame back to the house after spending 15mins every morning trying to get out!

I installed a pop charger to celebrate the other night so was a nice sounding drive to work as well today :teeth:

I finally broke free of the strangle hold that is the hill at end of my street! Finally the neighbours can all stop laughing at me as i do my reverse of shame back to the house after spending 15mins every morning trying to get out!

I installed a pop charger to celebrate the other night so was a nice sounding drive to work as well today :teeth:

been there , when it snowed at christmas managea whole 10 feet up the very tiny slope of my road and had to roll back :(

I have to say that mine has been brilliant. I did stay at home two days when the snow was too thick to attempt but as far as the thick ice is concerned its been fine. I put it down to my strange mix of tyres.....RE05A's on the back and Falkens on the front. :lol: In all honesty i have driven SO carefully and also the fact that everywhere is flat helps enormously.

I have to admit I have only driven mine the last couple of days. I had mine parked up on a cobbled bit of road over Christmas and every time I've gone to move it or check it the last couple of weeks, I've watched people wheel spinning and sliding along the road, so I haven't moved it.

Which probably makes me a bit of a wuss, but I've only had her 2 months so I want to be careful :cloud9:

God I can't wait for the good weather!

Mine has been parked up since the start of December, if its dry next weekend I might sort the battery out & take it out B)

Not being to be nosey Ian, I know you've done a bit 'stripping' of your Zed, are you still hoping to sell or have you decided to hang on to her?

Mine has been parked up since the start of December, if its dry next weekend I might sort the battery out & take it out B)

Not being to be nosey Ian, I know you've done a bit 'stripping' of your Zed, are you still hoping to sell?

Nope, no longer for sale :)

Not being to be nosey Ian, I know you've done a bit 'stripping' of your Zed, are you still hoping to sell?

Nope, no longer for sale :)

She looked lovely in the 'sale' thread you posted, hope you'll enjoy looking after her for a while longer then :)