WTF!!!

srobrien

Did I slip into a coma over xmas and wake up un 2030? £1 bloody 20p for a ltr of petrol!!!!! What the hell!!! Oils not even $80 bbl at the moment, greedy speculative buying tw*ts! Could you imagine if it was this price in the states, there would be total chaos!

R

i've been using a petrol price finding website to find the cheapest possible in my area,

but i haven't filled up since the middle of december and it was £1.11 then. hadn't seen that it had gone up. will check tonight when i go past.

but yes they are a bunch of money grabbing gits.

and it seems one of the few business where running a cartel seems to be perfectly legal :dry:

But let's remember where 70% of that price goes? Not the oil companies!!

I can tell you where it doesn't go, to where its needed!

Yeah, the few guys worldwide that look after the ESP artificially lifted wells......

Yeah, the few guys worldwide that look after the ESP artificially lifted wells......

Yeah it goes on Stews detailing supplies, pity those hardworking offshore oil workers don't reap the benifits as well.

R

Did I slip into a coma over xmas and wake up un 2030? £1 bloody 20p for a ltr of petrol!!!!! What the hell!!! Oils not even $80 bbl at the moment, greedy speculative buying tw*ts! Could you imagine if it was this price in the states, there would be total chaos!

R

It's madness. Same price now almost when it was $147 a barrel. Exchange rate isn't THAT bad compared to then!

Yeah it goes on Stews detailing supplies, pity those hardworking offshore oil workers don't reap the benifits as well.

R

I certainly doesn't got to the hardworking onshore Engineers!

i don''t think we can blame the imigrants on this one lads, i think its a little more home grown;

the people you need to blame rhymes with w@nkers oh no thats the same people, i doth believe its the fact that each one of us have paid about £10,000 towards holding the banking system up.

the same system like halifax who have just changed their overdraft interest rates to £1 a day regardless of amount borrowed be it either £5 or £500 which basically means they have just tripled the interest they are coining in. while the base rate is feck all.

the same people who charge us £30 to send you a letter, or £20 if you go a £1 over your overdraft limit.

the same people who will keep you on a credit card at 17.5% but won't allow you to take out a loan to clear it at 7.5%; i'm guessing because it won't make so much money for them.

they lost it all and we're now paying it back for them, and now we're helping coin back their profits even quicker.

the tax payer is an easy squeeze but the c0cks in parliment flutter away our cash because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter; because they can always squeeze more out of us :dry:

sorry rant over :rant:

Agree with the above problem is that we as a nation all sit and take it we are weak, we never get together and stage a super strike as we are all to affraid of prosecution. i say lets be more like our near neighbours the French and strike until something is done.