One of the best days in the hills ever!

AK350Z

Another brilliant walk Andy and Fran B)

They need to get you on BBC HD doing Wainwright's walks in the snow :teeth:

Haha, yeah. Except unlike Julia Bradbury, we would'nt make every wee fell sound like it was like climbing Everest! :lol:

Too right I can't stand her and she needs to seriously eat some pies!!! :lol:

I keep forgetting lakes are only 1 hours drive for us , must try to get up there this

year ? If only we knew someone that lived there so we could pop in for a cuppa? ;)

We're about 4hrs away and Amanda still wants to go. Have to arrange a club outing up there sometime with some serious walking too :thumbs:

Haha, yeah. Except unlike Julia Bradbury, we would'nt make every wee fell sound like it was like climbing Everest! :lol:

I keep forgetting lakes are only 1 hours drive for us , must try to get up there this

year ? If only we knew someone that lived there so we could pop in for a cuppa? ;)

We're about 4hrs away and Amanda still wants to go. Have to arrange a club outing up there sometime with some serious walking too :thumbs:

Sounds like a great idea Chris :thumbs:

Sounds like a great idea Chris :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs: +1 (except for the serious walking bit :) )

Well yes but in the lakes there are easy and hard routes so should be something for everyone especially when we will have a pram to push by then :surrender:

Well yes but in the lakes there are easy and hard routes so should be something for everyone especially when we will have a pram to push by then :surrender:

Like one of these suckers? - http://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/seed-pli-pram-pushchair.html?utm_source=Google-Base&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Gbase You need your head examined if you buy one of them! The baby industry is nearly as bad as the wedding industry.

It might be an hour to the south east lakes Stan, but it's a bit more than that for a slick of cake an a cuppa at ours!

I'm available for guided walks at any time folks :teeth:

Your not joking mate the baby industry you can spend aa

much or as little as you like ask Tarmac probably agree!!

Well I hear your cakes are of the finest quality sir and your talking to the couple that drove all the way to te hoon just to see the gang and then not do the run how many club members have that kind of dedication to this forum eh?

Lakes will be p|$$ easy by comparison ;)

What a fantastic area for a walk Andy, great shots. :thumbs: Only the sound of snow crunching under your boot. :bounce:

Can imagine you two hiking with one of those packs for the baby. Seen that about 4 times here, bit of a scary concept though, if you go for a skate. :scare:

What a fantastic area for a walk Andy, great shots. :thumbs: Only the sound of snow crunching under your boot. :bounce:

Can imagine you two hiking with one of those packs for the baby. Seen that about 4 times here, bit of a scary concept though, if you go for a skate. :scare:

No way Bronzee :surrender: Mind you we are counting chicks before they have hatched :scare: