New Aston V8 Vantage

vestitas

As some of you know, I picked up my new AMV8 last Saturday. Onyx Black with Black Leather Interior and all the extras. So far absolutely loving it. Have done around 400 miles so far and it really is a joy to drive. Quick, responsive, everything you'd expect. For anyone interested I'll do a proper write up when i've got a few more miles on the clock.

Anyway, here's a few piccies:

myaston3.jpg

myaston2.jpg

myaston1.jpg

myaston.jpg

Now to change my sig..........

Had the priviledge of driving a couple of these that have been through our hands, we have done loads, not surprised Ford are happy with the sales :)

Great Car IMHO found it more intuitive to drive than the vanquish although the Vanquish is still an awesome motor car, never been behind the wheel of a DB9 though :(

Nice motor you must be chuufed to bits :)

Cheers

Tom

Yeh it does sound awesome. Have decorked the exhaust too so it just howls all the time.

Wheel wise, Kahns are based a couple of miles down the road (they have some AWESOME motors in their showroom), but because of that every car round here rolls on them. Would quite like something different but not sure what will suit the car.......am open to suggestions!!

• 1 month later...