4. Nurrish (sunday)

5. Madmarky (Sunday) - DETAILS RECEIVED

6. Yokomo (Sunday)- DETAILS RECEIVED

7. Scott (sunday) - DETAILS RECEIVED

8. Bladesgrant (Sunday) - DETAILS RECEIVED

9. Ians16 (Sunday)

10. Roo (Sunday) - DETAILS RECEIVED

11. Lincolnbaggie (Sunday) - DETAILS RECEIVED

Confirmation received this morning, tickets are being sent to Shire ASAP! :yahoo:

Depending how efficient our Royal Mail system is they will be sent out to you individually. Otherwise, it will be distribution on the day. Get cleaning those Zeds (that includes the whole of the depth of the wheels as well!) :teeth:

Can't believe i have only just seen this! I am probably going to come to this with my brother on one of the days, if i come on the Sunday i take it its too late to get on the stand?

Jak :thumbs:

PM H5 (Rob), he can be in touch with the organisers. You will likely have to pay on the gate to get in though, but may be able to sneak you onto the stand. Rob will be able to confirm.

I think its worth putting this to the organisers, as I believe Rob has booked for 11 cars, if we have more turn up on the day it could be a squeze on the stand (as they allocate stand space based on bookings).

I doubt there would be a problem in the organisers allowing you on the stand, but its whether there will physically be room? If we notify the organisers that two or three more booked outside of our club booking form then they may be able to re-jiggle the plots. They have the entry fee which is what counts, so I dont forsee any real problem. Will ask Rob..

Just heard back from Rob an he said he dosn't think getting on the stand should be a problem - and I don't mind paying the entry fee at all if it comes to it.

Though as Chesterfield says it may be an idea if somebody could get in contact with the organisers and check it would be ok space wise?

Jak

right guys tickets havent arrived today so think it may be abit risky to send them out thursday if they come tommorrow while im at work!

so is everyone ok to meet up at 8 to 8.15 to give ourselves enough time to get set up!! id appreciate it if we could all be at the car park at silverstone (which i shall give more details about when i get the tickets) no later than 8.15 as i dont want to keep having to come back every 5mins mins to let people in while im cleaning my car :p

if you havent arrived by 8.15 (ish) ill see if i can leave the tickets with the guys on the entrance but might not be a good idea but im sure you lot will be there on time ;) you watch ill be late now :lol: