ISTS 2010 -Silverstone 10/11th April CLUB DISCOUNT

Auto-Media

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got your PM James, hope your car is done in time! All these people that miss shows down to cars not being complete, I think we need to draft a standard contract for bodyshops to make sure they have them done on time :lol:

Got your PM James, hope your car is done in time! All these people that miss shows down to cars not being complete, I think we need to draft a standard contract for bodyshops to make sure they have them done on time :lol:

Mines going back in for its final polish up and check this afternoon - no major mods just scratch a stone chip correction last week and he wants to get it just right... so I should be all shiney - I said I needed it all doing before this w-end :teeth:

Firstly Big thanks to salty (dan) at modified sparx ( http://modifiedsparx.com/news.php ) for sorting out a proper space for us. Otherwise the show would have been a bit ... well muddy!

Not to everyones taste but there were some well turned out cars.

Few photos

oooh co-ordinated

4511365945_cf7553a4e2.jpg

Shire getting ideas

4511979078_ed5be6d37a.jpg

whaaaaaaat but but but why?

4511348283_c52a014a0d.jpg

Drifter...sunday

4512032004_1ae269b12e.jpg

More here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49222119@N ... 832916642/

Had a ok day, started really poorly and i thought why the hell did i get out of bed for this shite but in the end after we moved twice it wasn't so bad. Nice to see the familiar crowd and also nice to meet a couple of new people, on the whole not a bad day but +1 to feeling sunburnt :rant:

yeah got home to find i now have a rather red face , shame about the p155 up brewery start but at least we got a reasonable spot in the end. so not a bad day in the end and good to see the gang again.

oh and let the remote controlled mod competion for future shows begin !

Its a 'K1' which is from slovakia but heavlily modified the guy bought the chassis from the company changed it to right hand drive and built most of the body panels up himself!!! the engines out of a civic type R with a supercharger on but only weighing around 800KG :scare: and he had just had a carbon roof made at a sum of 4 grand :headhurt:

:lol: cheers matey but his car was better alot better you should have seen the seats too full one piece solid carbon no more than a 3/4 inch thick in any place with alcantara mounts for cushioning B)

But no remote number plate. ;) ... ( remote everything else mind )

couple of pics I grabbed from today, and Silverstone need a kick in the ass for the chaos today. I was gob smacked when I saw the first place they put the Zeds, you were just about in the next county!

skylines-42.jpg

skylines-45.jpg

skylines-46.jpg

skylines-47.jpg

skylines-80.jpg

skylines-81.jpg

and I'm just posting pics of this thing everywhere :D

skylines-26.jpg