Post up your snow filled pictures

stanski

Woke to a some wonderful snow this morning - so working from home today :yahoo:

Anyway here are a few near me hope you like them - post up what you see out of your window -be it home or work? :thumbs:

Very early this morning in the small hours!

plvEF4cMAg.jpg

3Nb5N3c4Za.jpg

N3OlDnsD6G.jpg

Believe it or not there is a 300C under there somewhere?

dLHivucacD.jpg

Fancy tea in the garden anyone? :lol:

T0a0gzMqfC.jpg

snow looks set to hit suffolk on wednesday, just as i go back to work :lol: i'm hoping for tuesday night so i don't have to go back on wednesday, but it looks like i'll have to do wednesday, then we'll see if the county grinds to a halt again :lol: don't know how much we'll get. hoping for loads :teeth:

snow looks set to hit suffolk on wednesday, just as i go back to work :lol: i'm hoping for tuesday night so i don't have to go back on wednesday, but it looks like i'll have to do wednesday, then we'll see if the county grinds to a halt again :lol: don't know how much we'll get. hoping for loads :teeth:

Just seen the news - looks like South West will be worst and of course our friends in Aberdeen who just take it in their stride :D

Its only just stopped snowing here - apparently the M60 was shut for a while.Had to nip to the doctors this morning in Lucy's GV and it was really eerie as we hardly saw any other cars or people anywhere - just how I like it! ;):cold:

i thought we had a snow thread for posting pictures in? which i did. i cba doing it again :blink:

Sorry mate thought that had finished - thats sooo last weeks snow daaarling :lol:

Bugger ok will find it and post it in there then and mods can bin this one :blush: