Anybody had any experience with this ebay zorst???

Gilly199

You can get a scorpion off ebay for £214 delivered, or I;ve just spotted this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Nismo ... 3efb8e94ad

If i had not found the one i posted up i was looking at a scorpion, tis my second choice.

I found the nismo one you got there a few days ago but i would probably have to ebay some body parts or internal organs to afford it :scare: As much as there is no doubt the Nismo is the Ultimate zorst you can have for this car, the price is just WAY WAY outa my league.

I do have one of these tho not from this seller, ive had mine on for best part of two years and im fairly happy with it. Sounds great but the fitment dose let it down abit, in the end i had to get a mate at powerflow to mess around with it to get it on and even now it still sits a little lower then i would like. I paid £410 for mine so price wise im quite happy with it to say its a full true dual inc y-pipe whereas the k1/k2 are neither.

I do have one of these tho not from this seller, ive had mine on for best part of two years and im fairly happy with it. Sounds great but the fitment dose let it down abit, in the end i had to get a mate at powerflow to mess around with it to get it on and even now it still sits a little lower then i would like. I paid £410 for mine so price wise im quite happy with it to say its a full true dual inc y-pipe whereas the k1/k2 are neither.

Yea i did a quick search and found the pics of your one :cloud9:

My mate's dad ownes a garage. :teeth: Have ramps, can mess lol

I must admit after having your insight and seeing your pics im kinda sold. Now i just need to find some money, saved a ton of money over the past three weeks in fuel with the car being covered in snow as i do believe i live in narnia i cant drive it :dry:

cheers pal glad you like it : )

Just remember what i said about fitment! also i didn't get mine from this seller so it may not be exactly the same! just don't want you to get one then blame me if your not happy lol good luck with it and let us know how you get on :thumbs:

cheers pal glad you like it : )

Just remember what i said about fitment! also i didn't get mine from this seller so it may not be exactly the same! just don't want you to get one then blame me if your not happy lol good luck with it and let us know how you get on :thumbs:

No no lol, dont worry about that. know its all my own risk.

might want to look up the Xo2 on my350z , quite afew on there have it and seem happy wiht it .

I tried a search on here for Xo2 but got nothing at all. On google i can only find one's that look like the one i started with but the pics i found of yours look like a K2 :wacko:

I'm going for one of these next month. I too have looked at the X02 but it doesn't seem they are available over here without importing from the States.

I for one don't really care about running a cheap exhaust, I've had the K1 for ages without any problems and thats about as budget as you get :)

There is a fair bit on my350z about these and the biggest thing is rusting issues...

What if you were to heat wrap the whole thing??

May help but I dont think the heatwrap is water proof so water would get in and be sat there as it would be held in the webbing of the wrap I guess....

Also spoke to someone about wrapping my titanium one (to keep it looking pretty!!) but you will get expansion issues I think if you go anything past the y.. And on a thin wall zorst you would probably crack it...

There is a fair bit on my350z about these and the biggest thing is rusting issues...

Fair comment, I can't disagree with that. I'm still going to give it a go though as I love the HKS zorst but there is no chance I'm paying the retail on one of those.

Again, I'm not arguing but it states that the exhaust is SUS304 stainless steel - is this not the same material as the 5zigen exhausts ect? What I want to know is why do these rust?

Fair comment, I can't disagree with that. I'm still going to give it a go though as I love the HKS zorst but there is no chance I'm paying the retail on one of those.

Again, I'm not arguing but it states that the exhaust is SUS304 stainless steel - is this not the same material as the 5zigen exhausts ect? What I want to know is why do these rust?

It seemed to be on the welds as Andy said... also could be the flanges as they wont be made from SS. It could also be to do with the thickness of the walls of the zorst... if they use a much thinner wall then it could go quicker... after all there is moisture both inside and outside the zorst.. :shrug:

It seemed to be on the welds as Andy said... also could be the flanges as they wont be made from SS. It could also be to do with the thickness of the walls of the zorst... if they use a much thinner wall then it could go quicker... after all there is moisture both inside and outside the zorst.. :shrug:

:thumbs: that answered my question, cheers guys :)