cutting up my wing in the morning!

350 Russ

tomorrow morning early doors im going to cut a hole into my front drivers side wing to fit an indicator where the previous owner had a new wing fitted and didnt get an indicator! i got a replacement indicator of gaz walker at envy but its not a simple hole its oval! im going to drill 3 holes then, get the dremel out and clean it up. Anyone got any tips??

yeah i was planning to use masking tape, im also using a punch to stop it slipping, ive made a template out of carboard which is a perfect sized hole and fits spot bollock! thats a good call with the primer i didnt really think of that, ive also got about 5 different sized drill bits up to 21mm so it doesnt snag and dent the wing! its going to be nerve racking! :thumbs:

if your drilling into meta, also centre punch where you want to drill, means you get it spot on and no drill slipping

haha a second late there :lol:

If you can use a spring loaded centre punch,it will make the punch mark without any chance of denting.

A hammer and punch might!

Best of luck.

Chris