Bigger Wheels Help

Rattusmaxim

Hey,

I've been lurking around here since getting my Z back in May(ish) but not actually posted anything, so hi. Also i've been searching for an answer to this but it's so hard to try and find what i'm after.

Anyway...i'm thinking about upgrading to some Rota GTRs in either 18" or 19" but my wheels at the mo are 17" and i'm wonderting if there's anything I need to do when changing size in order for the readings (speed, mileage etc) to stay true as surely this stuff would get affected by changing the size of the wheels.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

In answer to your query check this out:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62

The second link has some really useful stuff on wheels and tyres and on the 2nd page there is a calculator to give you the answer you are looking for. Many ZED owners have upgraded from 17" (on import models only) and I am sure someone may be along who can recommend a good set-up they have used ;)

Cool, I'll take a look there.

Recommendations would be nice though :headhurt:

Contact Rare Rims or search for Rotas. There are a number of members with Rotas on here and tyre sizes etc are well discussed.

Rare Rims are a Rota dealer and are sure to give you a good deal being a meber of this club! :thumbs: