Anyone viewed this Z at Keighly trader centre ?

all i know is you're right, that place has a terrible reputation so make sure you check check and check again for signs of accident damage and repair. A HPI check is a must but may still not give you the full story so be careful!

I know of a few people who have gone there & the cars have not been as described. It might look ok in the photos but you really need to see it in the flesh. Some of the cars they have sold have been good though, but theres more bad reports about them than good.

If you do go & look at it, have a quick look at the White R34 they have & see if its any good :ninja:

Also not many early UK cars came without the Rays

Most early cars came without RAYS as they were a £1000 option :)

Yea, but when I ordered mine (early 2004) I was told that all cars were coming into UK with the Rays option fitted, so it was a no-option option i.e. you had to take the Rays and pay the £1000.00

Also not many early UK cars came without the Rays

Most early cars came without RAYS as they were a £1000 option :)

Yea, but when I ordered mine (early 2004) I was told that all cars were coming into UK with the Rays option fitted, so it was a no-option option i.e. you had to take the Rays and pay the £1000.00

Salesman's flannel - I had no problem getting a car without Rays.