Any news from Mr and Mrs Tarmac??

stanski

:lol::lol:

Mitz alerted me to this by text - cheers bud :thumbs:

Yeah alls fine... just seen the midwife, blood pressures rising and if it goes up another 4 then we are in Hospital...

Ive banished her from driving, shopping and doing chores, I wrapped all the pressies last night, nurseries done so hopefully she will just put her feet up and we can just go in on the planned date of the 30th... will let you know if owt happens b4

Cheers for the concern guys :lol:

Hope everything goes ok. Make sure she keeps her feet up!

Well done for wrapping pressies- I did all ours yesterday and it's the most tedious thing ever- it was never ending !

Yeah will do, im a good boy ;)

Her belly has grown another 3cm since Thursday.... Baby is having a right ole growth spurt at the finish line.... :dummy::snack:

Hey matey thanks for the update :thumbs:

Hope everything goes well and Mrs T takes it easy now.

Have you got her one of those gym balls yet to sit on? Tesco do them for a fiver.

Ours is like some alien it rolls around the living room of it's own accord :scare:

well keep is posted as to progress and keep that overnight bag to hand ;)

Sounds like it'll be as big as me when I was born..... :headhurt:

... or me .. I was 3' 6" !! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That doesn't surprise me!

I was 11lb 2oz! Thank goodness for C sections or I think my Mum would hate me.

Sounds like it'll be as big as me when I was born..... :headhurt:

... or me .. I was 3' 6" !! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That doesn't surprise me!

I was 11lb 2oz! Thank goodness for C sections or I think my Mum would hate me.

:lol::lol: aye , that might have nipped a bit !! ;)

:dummy:

Right.... Luckily I got my xmas dinner and managed to have a xmas bust up with my big bro.... He lives down south and he's turned into a big gay bear since leaving the midlands (southern fairys).... Don't think we will be keeping in touch anymore but thats another story :dry:

What with that, plus all the family agreed not to buy pressies and the fact I couldnt get drunk !!! all in all it was possibly the shittiest xmas ive ever had :thumbdown:

Forget about that though !!! Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting 9 months for !!!! Im nervous as hell.... excited but nervous... Got to be at the hospital at 7:30am and we will be told what time surgery is... :scare:

Anyway, wish us luck and I will give you some news asap :dummy::dummy:

I was just about to message you Tarmac!

Shame about xmas - mine came and went in its usual boring non eventful way too (thank god). I wish you both so much luck for tomorrow and like i said before - rather the zipper than the john hurt moment! Give Mrs Tarmac my best best best wishes and please let us know the SECOND baby Tarmac is out! (well maybe not THE second..........but soon as you can) :thumbs:

Right.... Luckily I got my xmas dinner and managed to have a xmas bust up with my big bro.... He lives down south and he's turned into a big gay bear since leaving the midlands (southern fairys).... Don't think we will be keeping in touch anymore but thats another story :dry:

What with that, plus all the family agreed not to buy pressies and the fact I couldnt get drunk !!! all in all it was possibly the shittiest xmas ive ever had :thumbdown:

Forget about that though !!! Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting 9 months for !!!! Im nervous as hell.... excited but nervous... Got to be at the hospital at 7:30am and we will be told what time surgery is... :scare:

Oh no mate sorry to hear about Christmas not being the best - I've had my share of those too but never mind - next Christmas will be the best ever and tomorrow will be fantastic for you and Mrs Tarmac :teeth::yahoo:

Have a peep at this to cheer you up! ;)

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/opej9uojW9B4s5vx

Good luck to you both and hope everything goes well for you - we will be waiting with baited breath! :thumbs:

Oh no mate sorry to hear about Christmas not being the best - I've had my share of those too but never mind - next Christmas will be the best ever and tomorrow will be fantastic for you and Mrs Tarmac :teeth::yahoo:

Good luck to you both and hope everything goes well for you - we will be waiting with baited breath! :thumbs:

Spamming your movie epic then Stan??? :lol::lol:

Spamming your movie epic then Stan??? :lol::lol:

Doh! :blush: just trying to give him a giggle - take his mind off things - its me next - already nervous (full tank of fuel in the car and phone fully charged - it has to be its a bleedin Iphone!) :wacko: