Its been 8 Months..... first Mod is on....

DoogyRev

Its just over 8 Months since I got the Zed, fitted my first Mod today :yahoo: a JTW Pop Charger. Piece of cake to fit :p

Just waiting for the end of year bonus to come in for the next one or two Mods on my list, so my question is.............

Is a Nismo Exhaust worth the money?... yes, no... any thoughts?

personally i think equally good sounds can be bought for less, but if money isn't an issue then its a good choice.

+1 from the nismos ive seen/heard , nice exhaust but as with all nismo stuff your paying for the "nismo" but if you got the cash no reason not too just make sure you consider the option as nismo money gets you most exhaust bar some of the titanium ones

Having also heard the nismo, I agree it sounds sweet and i would like one too, but it is mega priced. What other brands have a similar sound and tone?

Cookbot

I agree. The k2 and scorpian sound similar and with a y pipe and hi flows will sound even better. But the nismos can be sold for a good price.

Having also heard the nismo, I agree it sounds sweet and i would like one too, but it is mega priced. What other brands have a similar sound and tone?

Cookbot

I agree. The k2 and scorpian sound similar and with a y pipe and hi flows will sound even better. But the nismos can be sold for a good price.

You are having a laugh arnt you?!?!?! The K2 sounds absolutly nothing like a Nismo and even though the scorpian is a better zorst it sounds nothing like it either! Nismo under load is one of the best sounding zorsts out there.

Scorpian is in here as a comparison

th_MOV01477.jpg

There are a few more in here..

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=26655

And here!

viewforum.php?f=62

Cookbot

You are having a laugh arnt you?!?!?! The K2 sounds absolutly nothing like a Nismo and even though the scorpian is a better zorst it sounds nothing like it either! Nismo under load is one of the best sounding zorsts out there.

Scorpian is in here as a comparison

th_MOV01477.jpg

There are a few more in here..

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=26655

And here!

viewforum.php?f=62

Japspeed FTW ;)