Jack points and bodykit

ug45cwb

Recently had a nismo kit fitted and the side skirts seem to cover up the jack points so I cant fit my new wheels. I believe there is another jack point in the centre but I don't have the correct jack for it. I would happily pay a local garage for fitting but how the hell am I going to get the wheels there? :headhurt:

Recently had a nismo kit fitted and the side skirts seem to cover up the jack points so I cant fit my new wheels. I believe there is another jack point in the centre but I don't have the correct jack for it. I would happily pay a local garage for fitting but how the hell am I going to get the wheels there? :headhurt:

you can indeed fit 4 wheels, even 19's in the zed.

i got 275 and 235 in there

take spare tyre and boot mats out, one REAR under the strut bar

one REAR over the strut bar sitting behind the headrests

two fronts in the front seat sitting the same way as they would fit on the car, so side on, next to each other. if you angle them slightly toward the door it helps them from tipping. also you can wind the window down reach in and wrap a bungee round them and the passenger door handle to stop them falling on you.

hope that helps.

EDIT: when youve done it a few times it only take seconds tp get them in :)

Go buy a trolly jack, one from Machine Mart is good... the aluminium one. Very useful... Easier than transporting wheels! You need at lease a 1.5 tonne one. Costco also do one...

2 jacking points under the centres, use the rear diff and there is spot just at the back of the front under tray.

You may still need to go up on blocks to get the trolly jack underneath...

Go buy a trolly jack, one from Machine Mart is good... the aluminium one. Very useful... Easier than transporting wheels! You need at lease a 1.5 tonne one. Costco also do one...

2 jacking points under the centres, use the rear diff and there is spot just at the back of the front under tray.

You may still need to go up on blocks to get the trolly jack underneath...

+1

Halfrauds do a 2.5tonne one pretty cheap as well, or at least they used to

You can use the standard jack (from the boot) on the car with nismo sideskirts, thats what I use. Then use a trolley jack once the car is high enough. The skirts def dont cover the jack points.

Are they "flat" underneath on the nismo? I know on my chargespeed the jack points are recessed... Dosnt really matter as I cant get the OEM jack under them anyway! Which ever way I jack I need to go on blocks!

You can use the standard jack (from the boot) on the car with nismo sideskirts, thats what I use. Then use a trolley jack once the car is high enough. The skirts def dont cover the jack points.

Are they "flat" underneath on the nismo? I know on my chargespeed the jack points are recessed... Dosnt really matter as I cant get the OEM jack under them anyway! Which ever way I jack I need to go on blocks!

Yep they are flat but skirts dont wrap round underneath enough to cover the jack points.

In fact, I haven't found a jack yet that gets under the car without blocks other than the nissan OEM jacks. I did get a clio sport jack underneath it once but the jack bent :lol: