Some Festive pics whilst in London last week

stanski

In keeping with the festive spirit thought I would share some shots I took last week while in the big smoke!

Sorry in advance crappy Iphone ones ! (great phone crap camera!) :wacko:

They had Christmas markets on along from the London eye but they were closed (by 8pm!) bunch of fairies! :lol:

uVt42UJO7Z.jpg

Quite amusing (well to me anyway!) to see a glazing van outside the London eye - you can imagine the conversation cant you.... 'oooh (sharp intake of breath) .. sorry mate thats a special job need to charge you double!!) :lol:

8ULluAtxcP.jpg

AfhrmLiLvq.jpg

ZWRe4Re5cG.jpg

rMlS2ys4OO.jpg

4gIPHmrxLR.jpg

Our Manchester Version!

sw7sLojjck.jpg

Manchester Chrismas markets buzzin' man! You've got till end of this week before they finish! :D

Pe5e7rsGaY.jpg

EFMHtonQgu.jpg

You didnt call in for coffee and mince pies. :surrender:

Snowing now so wait for the headlines. :lol:

Its was a serious Christmas shopping trip while in Heathrow - so little time unfortunately - I must say the shop attendants are far nicer , happier and more helpful than most I have dealt with!

Can say which shops would spoil someones surprise ;)

do they still have the giant Santa climbing up the side of the town hall/Library in Manchester? Used to love that :lol:

Naa he got a puncture , felt deflated by all the Politics no doubt!

So they have a fat santa instead now! (see the pics above) :snack:

Yup your right mate - it used to put a smile on my face when I walked past.

Anyway the Christmas markets are still great - so anyone nearby go if you hav'nt - I can recommend the hotdog hut in front of the town Hall - have a spicy sausage and get some nice Mulled wine :snack:

I was in Hamleys Stew - busy is'nt the word ..got what I needed though - they have some class stuff there .........erm .......for us older kids! :blush:

I got lost and everything!

Jayne did warn me not to let go of her hand but I took off for the good stuff!

Where did you stay in London, after Stew and your recommendation of the Glasshouse in Edinburgh i'd be interested to know.

The Glasshouse is still the best - we are hoping to get there next year when Baby Zed turns up - all being well!

I did'nt stay in London this time - I was on a training course at Heathrow -got the tube into Piccadilly Circus - that was fun !(Not !) :surrender:

Stew is da man for that I think? ;)