HSBC Account check your charges !!!!

player2301

Just had a bust up on the phone with hsbc over a nice little £25 they thought they would sneek for a £250 overdraft thats never used and they offered it me years ago !!!!!

I have never been charged for this ever !!

Also she said we sent you out a letterstating thats whats going to happen !! :rant:

So as im a police officer i read the definition of theft out to her and now i have my £25 pound back

and im gonna look for another bank how easy is it to move banks never had to do it in 15 years lol

just thinking about direct debits and stuff lol

What makes me mad is if only a third of us miss this charge they would make £111111000000000000000022222847474287276 a day for there bonuses...

If you never use your overdraft why did they charge you?

Since I joined this forum I use all of my overdraft every month and get charged between £ 1.83 and £ 2.80.

( bit scared now, recived a letter from HSBC a while ago stating some changes but couldn't be boder to read it :scare: )

My bloody bank has decided to charge me £1 per day for using my authorised overdraft :surrender:

After Years of the usual interest charge that im more than happy to pay but the £1 per day. em bolt!!!

BOS :thumbdown:

Yeah but they wont pay back the 'unauthorised charges' from when it was around £25-30 becasue it apparently was 'representative of the cost incurred'...em so why have you suddenly dropped it to a quid?!

Banks will try and screw you out of every penny they can because lets face it they have to recoup all those billions of pounds they splashed out of their own pockets to help stop them from crumbling in the recession......no hang on!

R

halifax have just doubled what they get from me by changing their interest rates. instead of charging interest on the amount, they now charge a flat rate of £1 a day regardless of the amount. so where i was paying £15 a month its now about £30 a month,

i'm also with nationwide and they have been one of the best banks i have ever dealt with, and one of the few i haven't seen on the news for stupid tradfing issues and bankrupcy.

The most annoying thing is that the general staff don't get the bonuses. I used to work for HSBC for 11 years and you never got any decent bonuses unless you were a London City worker!!! :rant:

Unfortunately, thats because the city workers who get the big bonuses tend to make HSBC a sheeeeet load of money ;) Then again, they seem to lose it all too :lol: