K2 exhaust - does anyone have pics?

matth76

Hi

I'm thinking of a new exhaust and the K2 is the main one that has caught my eye because it looks exactly like the stock exhaust with rolled slanted tips and is 3" bore back to the cats (many aftermarket exhausts are only 2.5" bore which is pretty much the same as the stock exhaust), and includes a Y-pipe (although they may charge extra for this now from what I have heard) but fits perfectly with no issues at all and for the price is amazing value.

Please can anyone post any rear end on pics (showing the complete rear end of the car) of the K2 fitted just so I can see what it looks like? Are the tips exactly the same size as the standard exhaust tips or slightly smaller or bigger?

Has anyone fitted high flow cats with this exhaust - is it prone to blowing (like the nismo can) if hfc are fitted? If you have fitted hfc's (or even if not) please can anyone post sound clips? No worries if not. Currently on youtube there are only two cars that I can find that have the K2 fitted so would like to get more of an idea of what it sounds like ideally before buying it.

Does anyone know what the standard exhaust mid-pipe bore is - is it 2.25" or 2.5"? Searched high and low and cannot find this info.

Thanks for any info and pics.