How much markup on this!?!?!?

Gizmo-R

i bought my car from here! they are useless!! avoid!!!!!!!!!! they mucked me about with paying my finance on my previous car! the salesman just seems they can be arsed either and it was anything to pull the wool over my eyes!! i i could have i would have avoided these clowns. but i had already put a deposit on my car!

Hey I got my 350z from s2000 4u other week had no problems.

Paid with cash like but they gave me more than book price for my 330 coupe (which is on the site now in silver)

Paid 11k for a 54 plate and got them down from more than 12. They make around 2k per car and bang out around 7 a week from what he was telling me. big demand for 350's They wont have a problem selling it and it will go for less than on the site I imagine

I dont get S20004U. They relist stuff on pistonheads and Autotrader that have already been sold!

What is the point in that?

it gives people the impression they sell lots of cars, and are a popular place to buy from, giving the impression that they are reliable to deal with and a good garage.

its a sales technique only.

you ring up about a car you like; you find its been sold; you ring abouut another; its been sold. you finally find one you like and panic that someone else will get it before you so hurridly put done a deposit to secure it without really looking in to deeply. as you think that everyone is buying from them so they must be good.

tends to work on inexperienced buyers. hopefully the more experienced and cautious don't fall for it.

Hi Mate

I wouldnt go near them ive heard to many bad stories about them and their customer service is shocking apparently,

D :yuck:

Isn't that the case with most second hand car places......... once they've got your spondoolees they don't want to know....... :dry: