I just cant get my breath

shire350Z

Was giving the Z a good old clean at my dads when my sister turns up and decided to clean her clio, so she asked if i knew where a sponge was, disgusted at this point she'd even asked me that :lol:

Next minute i could'nt believe my eyes shes using a dish cloth to wash her car, and the cars filthy so she's doing the wheels lower part of the car and top half all at same time :scare:

I tried to tell her how it would be killing the paintwork but then she just said it would be fine, she was taking it to be cleaned 'properly' by the polish :bangin: jesus christ!!! i just had to walk off :lol:

Most people just don't have the same passion for detailing and car cleaning as us, its alien to them. I found my dads cat sleeping on top of his mr2 today and he said "aw he always does it", I almost booted his arse half way across the back garden (and the cats) :lol:.

R

It's alright Shire we feel your pain. :console: Especially after you'd gone to the trouble to help find the car. You didn't feel obliged to give her a steelo or something to finish up the good work?! :ninja::lol:

For 99% of the population that would be fine. A clean cars a clean car!

We are the OCDd minority who know thats not the case.

Although I CAN drive a dirty car! ;)

I guess so, and we can only convert one person at a time, unless we instruct a class. It can be done. :lol:

I guess so, and we can only convert one person at a time, unless we instruct a class. It can be done. :lol:

Yup, Amanda used to be the same, but she soon learnt. Now shes as OCD as me, checking out swirl marks in car dealership paint and pointing out to them it needs a good polish with a PC, which most of them dont understand :lol:

V true Stew!

I washed the car and gave her a top up of red mist last Saturday ready for Knockers on the Sunday......waste of time.....after the track day and a week around Fife she is f-i-l-t-h-y :scare:

I think in the Winter we should run a comp for dirtiest zed :lol: