MMMM NEW REFURBED WHEELS !!

player2301

seems like false economy to me, your buying tyres twice, and the first set wont shift on here.

is your excess more or less than the difference you saved temporarily?

i would have held off onthe refurb and done the tyres properly. its what im doing. will refurb them once the crap weather passes and the road salting stops.

Hope your insurance is fully comp.....

Nankang really isn't the best rubber for a powerful car.

Or anyother car for that matter. Had em on a 1.2 clio. Nightmare of a tyre, like driving on a plastic wheel from a kids go kart.

oh well im doing about 30 miles a week in it and my other car is used to commute

but they will get changed after crimbo couldnt really justify spending loads at this time of year !!!!

and the bab couldnt play with tyres crimbo mornin lol ( OR COULD SHE !!!!1) :bangin:

Its all good man, if shes a bab then she will probably love tyres to play in and never be non the wiser :dummy::thumbs:

Was that shot blasted and factory finish? any chance of a closeup on the finish? But if they had to re-do them Its not a good sign TBH.

Was thinking of getting mine done after the naf weather by prestige wheels but they want £300, No curbs but they are looking tatty. Think I may get the potenzas replaced with Toyo's as well as have had a couple wiggles recently...