Had enough...

Zedrush

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to you mate :).

did you take a big loss when you sold the aston? :blackeye:.

P.s On the Maintainence for the GTR part, only downside for me was having to replace the windscreen after the hoon :rant:.

that was £1200, but once the car becomes more common and glass is not special order than id imagine that will come down alot.

I got her serviced just before the hoon and im sure it was less than £200, i was over the moon :yahoo:, I expected to be hit with a major bill and was totally :scare: when he told me, thought they had made a mistake and left out a 0 at the end or something :lol: .

good luck with your new car when it comes mate :thumbs:.

Cheers Paul

PDK is the paddle one, with sports chromo package, common but reliable and can use as a daily driver, ticked all the boxes for me

Not sure anyone will have a pdk yet and thought they are not released till Jan, maybe im wrong, just managed to get in time for next batch

Incorrect. PDK is the buttons on the steering wheel which is hated by all motoring journos and even the Porsche chief test driver himself. On the new MK2 997 Turbo, which i presume is the model you're buying, then Porshce have finally seen the error of their ways and for £280 are offering customers who opt for the expensive PDK option to have paddles installed behind the sterring wheel instead of the buttons.

I saw a black MK 997 Turbo the other day and it was gorgeous, fair play, nice motor !

PDK is the paddle one, with sports chromo package, common but reliable and can use as a daily driver, ticked all the boxes for me

Not sure anyone will have a pdk yet and thought they are not released till Jan, maybe im wrong, just managed to get in time for next batch

Incorrect. PDK is the buttons on the steering wheel which is hated by all motoring journos and even the Porsche chief test driver himself. On the new MK2 997 Turbo, which i presume is the model you're buying, then Porshce have finally seen the error of their ways and for £280 are offering customers who opt for the expensive PDK option to have paddles installed behind the sterring wheel instead of the buttons.

I saw a black MK 997 Turbo the other day and it was gorgeous, fair play, nice motor !

Well the one Ive got on order has paddles on it, didnt know it was an extra but hey ho :)

What are you driving about in at the moment until the Porka arrives?

Thankfully mum is going to lend me her car till then, which is great. She is updating next year as well. I was thinking of getting an A3 but be pointless as the Porka will be a good daily driver and after xmas its only a 2 month wait. :blush:

350zPaul: I did take a loss unfortunately, only had the car for a really short while and lost around 16k. But thats not as bad as I thought I was due to lose alot more with these cars :blush:

One other thing about this car which I noticed, when you move the electric wing mirrors, they sound like they are struggling to move, they are not smooth movement, they just judder into position if that makes sense, almost like power to the the mirrors are inconsistent. :wacko: Without a doubt a stunner of a car but thats just the panels. Under it all its about as reliable as a TVR ! Am gutted to let it go but I couldnt take much more :blush:

What are you driving about in at the moment until the Porka arrives?

Thankfully mum is going to lend me her car till then, which is great. She is updating next year as well. I was thinking of getting an A3 but be pointless as the Porka will be a good daily driver and after xmas its only a 2 month wait. :blush:

350zPaul: I did take a loss unfortunately, only had the car for a really short while and lost around 16k. But thats not as bad as I thought I was due to lose alot more with these cars :blush:

One other thing about this car which I noticed, when you move the electric wing mirrors, they sound like they are struggling to move, they are not smooth movement, they just judder into position if that makes sense, almost like power to the the mirrors are inconsistent. :wacko: Without a doubt a stunner of a car but thats just the panels. Under it all its about as reliable as a TVR ! Am gutted to let it go but I couldnt take much more :blush:

Dibs on your mums car. Swap the Zed for it! :lol::lol::lol: