12 members have voted

1. 1. 19 Wheel - Width Size

• 8.5" Front & 9.5" Rear
    • 9.5" Front & 10.5" Rear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm almost there with this. I want Axis/Dare Hiros 19" in a 8.5 and 9.5 width.

BUT 350Zonline.com has got them as +15 and +20 offsets respectively but Sounth West Wheels have e-mailed me to say "offset of the front et32

offset rear et38". They're not even similar! :scare: Anyone got any thoughts?

Those offsets will look hideous. They will be so tucked in the arch your car will look like a train...:lol:

L33roy was going for these. You do know about the spokes breaking on these? It's all over my350z.com. Axis stood by the wheels and replaced them saying it was a bad batch, but this has put some people off. Still a nice wheel though. Why not ask him what offset he was going for. I've got some pictures of Hiros. Not sure on the offset though. I can check the pictures later this evening if you like.

OK You see my problem is

350zOnline say +15 and +20

SWT say ET32 and ET38

Is ET +ve or -ve offset. If +ve that would mean

+32 and +20 Which according to the picture below would mean they stick out FURTHER not less

wheel.offset.gif

But I think its the complete oposite as you say +32 will have them sitting in the arch. In the same way if I have +30 and put a 15mm spacer on it, it becomes a +15 wheel which to me would mean its the opposite to that picture

OK You see my problem is

350zOnline say +15 and +20

SWT say ET32 and ET38

SWT are so wrong mate these offsets would look :yuck:

I'll be putting my new wheels on tomorrow and post some closeup pics

so you can see how far out they are.

9.5 front +25 offset 10 rear +20

Not sure if Dare wheels are now manufacturing or importing

Axis Hiro but check this out

http://www.daremotorsport.net/1432/frames.php

Dare definatly don't manufacture they just import. A number of times they have brought out wheels which they have said are the only ones in the country made for them for another importer such as DGT internation to bring in exactly the same wheel.

I've e-mailed Axis for clarification on the offsets as they've got Zeds on their website. I think I'll get onto my350z.com and do some more research as well.

Thanks for the useful info guys! :)

.....halfway through writing this Darren from Axis in the US has e-mailed me to say they are dodgy rip-offs. Hmmmmm. :dry:

OK, I'm almost there with this. I want Axis/Dare Hiros 19" in a 8.5 and 9.5 width.

BUT 350Zonline.com has got them as +15 and +20 offsets respectively but Sounth West Wheels have e-mailed me to say "offset of the front et32

Lazy arse! :p;):)

Lazy arse! :p;):)

Oh yeah, I mean...... as if I, am going to look through MY thread for YOUR info! :p:boxing::D

You the lazy one, you can't even be arsed setting up your own thread ;)

At least it's pretty much on topic for a change! :teeth:

This new mod seems to be getting a bit cocky lads! :bleh:

Power mad the lad :p

You "two" will feel the power of the darkside! :starwars:

If you strike them down they will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

:lol: