Seems cheap..

cerealuk

yup still on the hunt.. 2 full RAC checks so far on cars at £200 a pop which have turned out to be dogs and a couple of 100mile+ trips to find out that the "immaculate examples" were infact tatty as hell ..

Im very wary now and tempted to just give up on keeping to my budget and buy from the local nissan dealer :(

Thas what it normally means, yea. Obvoisly liek with any car you buy, you would do a quick HPI check, it should come out clear if the guy isnt chattin @*!#.

Ah righty, I shall phone in the morning and check if its just paintwork damage that was repaired... still seems too cheap to be true to me..

Spoke to the guy this morning, damage was to front bumper, bonnet all scratched up and windscreen smashed in, bumper has been replaced as has windscreen and bonnet has been resprayed.

The only thing which concerns me is that I dont have time to get an RAC vehicle inspection done on it as the guy is not happy for me to click buy it now if im not 100% prepared to buy until after the inspection.

Am awaiting a call back about the last service and service history

Whats your budget and would you consider an orange 54?

Im budgeting £11k and im ideally after a black with alezan on a 04/54 with low milage. Cutting it fine I know but with insurance and running costs its gonna be tough to run this car!

I might consider an orange.. but did have my heart set on the black lol.. why do you ask ? :)

How does it look cheap?

The reserve hasn't been met!

Or am I being a retarrd??

Actually I am being a retard. £7,750. :bangin:

That's really sus tbh. NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED (I know that's the norm, but the way it's explicitly implied is a little suspect). + he's selling it for a friend...Who the hell doesn't have access to the internet in this day and age. Or at least, who can't gain access to the internet if needs be. I dunno, say for something important. LIKE SELLING A SPORTS CAR.

Can appreciate you don't fancy shelling out for more of those inspections, but for a car of that nature, it screams the need for one. Think it may be more worthwhile checking the For Sale section on here if you don't have to worry about trading in another motor and loosening up on the colour - you'll get a cracking motor from a member. :thumbs:

Can appreciate you don't fancy shelling out for more of those inspections, but for a car of that nature, it screams the need for one. Think it may be more worthwhile checking the For Sale section on here if you don't have to worry about trading in another motor and loosening up on the colour - you'll get a cracking motor from a member. :thumbs:

Aye I'd much prefer to get one off a member here.. I think I could live with a GM and possible without the alezan. I didnt want to take out a loan to pay for the car, but am itching to get one and very tempted to go and borrow 2-3k as there are plenty of 2004/2005 cars showing up for around £13/14k with the exact spec that Im after.. If I dont manage to get a bargain around xmas time I shall just end up giving in to the temptation I think lol