Another new owner here !

ianp

Hi guys (and gals).

I've been lurking for a while and the 350z for a couple of week but didn't dare post up here until I had some pictures to show and, with the weather being so bad, that's taken a while!

Car is a (currently) standard 2005 in Gunmetal, with the usual quota of stone chips and now some scuffs in the lacquer where a large branch landed on the bonnet when I was doing 60 down a country lane last week :scare: Hoping that they will polish out, although I don't think the worst one will.

I'm West Midlands based, live in Sutton Coldfield and work in Coventry, so hope to meet some more local owners before too long (I've already met nurrish ;) )

Ian

fronts.jpg

frontq-1.jpg

Hi all, and thanks for the welcomes. :thumbs:

:welcome: Ian

You say "currently standard". What plans do you have ?. It's a slippery slope once you start tinkering :thumbs:

I know! :)

Well, my meeting with Dave (nurrish) was to take ownership of his now superfluous Kinetix plenum. I'm thinking mild mods at the moment; induction, exhaust & a map, maybe. My "other car" is a supercharged MX5 with a built engine that should run at just under 300bhp when I get it all sorted. The 350z is my daily car so I don't plan to do too much to it (at the moment). The trouble with hanging out somewhere like this is that the ideas are too hard to resist ......