Xmas list ideas

Husky

My family still like to have a proper christmas together, and we still do the whole christmas presents like you should do :teeth: so my mum and dad asked me what i would like from t-santa.jpg im a bit stumped tbh :wacko: anyone got any interesting ideas otherwise i'll end up with all manner of un-usable rubbish so i've been threatened :lol:

36-g.jpg

EDIT: yes i agree its early, no i havent done any shopping yet either :wacko:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I haven't had a christmas or bithday present for two years from my folks as I never tell them what I want! :blush:

see thats why im actually listening to them this year or i wont be able to walk in the door for the amount of one use rubbish, i cant believe the clear out i had to do last time i moved house :scare:

Something for the zed?

I always want at least a couple of satsumas and a dark chocolate orange! It's a tradition...! :blush:

i tend to buy alot of the stuff i want for the zed already and i know ill be able to find it at a better price that they will anyhow :blush:

always get a pair of strumpfs as a pee take tradition :lol: then theres the tricks of wrapping good presents in them so you dont expect it :lol:

Ah..............okaaaay :wacko:

So what bits do you want for the zed? Find their best price and then point them out to the parental unit..........or maybe you fancy a track day or CAT training? :teeth:

im tempted with the CAT training hmm. also i liked my last rally day so much im tempted again :teeth:

gotta get me one of these bath robes :lol:

gro007_jedi_dressing_gown_bathrobe_300main.jpg

So what bits do you want for the zed? Find their best price and then point them out to the parental unit..........or maybe you fancy a track day or CAT training? :teeth:

im tempted with the CAT training hmm. also i liked my last rally day so much im tempted again :teeth:

Gregorian chanting lessons then? :lol:

Gregorian chanting lessons then? :lol:

just a vast sea of tat out there on the net :lol: ive been selecting only the finest bits of it :lol:

spoilt little brat! :p Hope they don't read this and realise all their gifts are useless tat! :lol:

And give the bath robe a miss unless you want to look like one of those things off starwars! :scare:

I recommend the doggie style boxers! :lol:

spoilt little brat! :p Hope they don't read this and realise all their gifts are useless tat! :lol:

And give the bath robe a miss unless you want to look like one of those things off starwars! :scare:

I recommend the doggie style boxers! :lol:

believe it or not its a jedi bath robe :lol: