Detail/Paint restore?

Number86

Hey,

Does anyone know of anyone trustworthy who can do a restore on my 350? I've just bought it, and while it's not in terrible shape or anything, it looks like the previous owner treated it solely to the supermarket special!

So I was wondering if anyone knows of someone near southeast/North London area that could have a crack, and what sort of prices would be involved!?

Thanks for your help.

Loving the Z by the way! :D

Hi there, welcome to the site.

I'd be happy to speak to you about this ;)

Feel free to send me an email or PM about what you feel the cars problems are and what you hope a detail will achieve.

Generally speaking there are 2 routes, the paint correction detail where we do our best to remove all swirls etc but not to the detriment of the car ie if you have thin paint then it would not be possible to proceed. This is where we wash, clay, measure paint thickness, machine polish, cleanse and wax. The 2nd option is the protection detail where there are no machine polishing steps but the difference in the end results between what you have now, and what you'd have at the end would be night and day (but no targeted swirl removal steps). The car is subject to a wash, clay, cleanse and wax regime and an interior tidy up

Most customers go for a protection detail unless you are the kind of person who see's the swirls :lol:

Anyhow get in touch and we can discuss further.....

Tim

Well, the reason for the additional topic (I'd seen the promo work for envy & co, already) was due to my location. It seemed like all the people recommended on here are way "oop norrf!"

But of course Tim, if you're able to do something my in my region, then feel free to drop me a line I'd be interested to see a guage on prices, and of course, I've seen the photos of your work on here already!

Thanks for the help guys.