Ohhh HELLLLO! Chilli Nismo

Vik54

mines a similiar age and spec and UK car, and more than £3k that the glasses guide someone posted recently quoted. does that mean mines worth £3k more than i paid for it a year ago :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but yours is a pre facelift. That facelift makes a BIG difference in price ;)

Im thinking about sticking mine up for sale, i reckon £25k should do it :D

I don't want to make any comments on the car or the price but the photos on the ad are rubbish!

If the person selling the car reads this please take some better photos, some full side on shots of the car, or the car centred in the picture, or interior pics without loads of stuff in the passenger foot well. The ones on you advert are terrible, always sets of alarm bells for me...

Just trying to help, good luck with the sale, hope you manage to sell it (whoever is selling it) :thumbs:

Whats this Nismo performance package he keeps mentioning?

The performance package consists of other than the body kit • Full Nismo exhaust system • Nismo Induction Kit But it was replaced K&N Typhoon as it is a lot better (I don’t have the original) • Nismo automatic adjustable temperature gage (the engine temperature adjusts automatically as you accelerate so the engine doesn’t over heat) • Larger Radiator • Strut brace • Short shift gear box • Suspension is lowered by 15mm • 19†Rays Alloys • Reprogrammed engine management system

:headhurt: