Newbie- Hopefully soon to be 350Z Owner!

DreNBT

Hi everyone! :wave: I'm Dre from London.Been lurking on the site for a while now, as with most of you I am in awe of the 350z and now a prospective buyer :teeth: . I currently drive a 2007 Vauxhall Astra Sport hatch which I love but it's only a 1.6 and to be honest, I'm starting to get a little bit bored of it.Its a practical day to day car and my fiance likes it so when she passes her test she will be driving it mostly but I really want a 'fun' car for weekends and nights out and the 350z fits the bill perfectly!

As its going to be my fun car I am hoping to find something cheap and cheerful, under £10,000 if possible, which I presume will get me an early JDM import but I want to get the highest spec possible for my money, leathers,bose system etc...(If thats not asking too much!) For now I'm taking my time as I want to find the right car for me.I am getting married next September so I have been telling myself to keep sensible, pay for all the wedding bits and pieces first and take my time over the next 2/3 months until the right car comes along.So I will be looking to you guys for help, and who better than those who own and live with the car everyday!

Great site you have here by the way!

Dre