Please welcome Jacko as a new moderator

Chesterfield

Hi guys (and girls).

As you may have noticed, the number of registered members on this site continues to grow quite rapidly. The number of posts each day is increasing rapidly, and the job of looking after this place grows more demanding each day.

As such, we have discussed with Jacko (Mark) the possibility of him becoming a moderator here in order to help out, and he has very kindly accepted and offered to help out.

Mark has helped arrange a grand day out for members in the past (something we hope to see more of around the land), and has provided a great deal of assistance to members in the forum here. Mark was also a great help at JAE and I for one am personally very greatful for his offer of assistance here on the forum.

Im sure Mark will take to the role like a duck to water - and it wont take long to become acustomed to all the new buttons that appear when you log in as a mod/admin.

The role is not one of telling off or banning (as thankfully we have had to do very little of that on these forums as you are all such a great bunch! :blush:) - but more one of helping out wherever possible, and moving topics started in the wrong place etc..

Oh and handing out the discount codes to all those who ask. :lol:

I'm also sure that for those people looking to set up local meets or outings will be able to count on Mark for advice on how to go about it, and suggestions on how to make them all grand days out.

Thanks,

Chris.

Guest prescience

A very good choice if I may say so. Good on yer Jacko ......

and good luck :lol:

Thanks chaps,

I'll obviously try to do the best job that I can in helpin out around here. No doubt I'll make some **** ups with posts along the way so bear with me :blush:

I suppose this means I'll have to stop hijacking threads without realising it as well! :D

Anyway, look forward to helping out and I for one am keen on sorting out some other drive outs. If anyone has any ideas about where, then let me know and I'll try to set something up etc.....

:thumbs:

:clap: Nice one, Mark!

Is this to distract you from spending money...............

I've a feeling he will be busy - LOL.

I goddam hope so! Otherwise the next thing will have to be a visit to the shrink as I think i have a problem! :teeth:

Well done Mark. And well done to all of the moderators who ensure this is a really accessible and helpful forum. I'm sure we all appreciate the time and effort you all put into it. :thumbs:

Jim

Hi guys (and girls).

As you may have noticed, the number of registered members on this site continues to grow quite rapidly. The number of posts each day is increasing rapidly, and the job of looking after this place grows more demanding each day.

As such, we have discussed with Jacko (Mark) the possibility of him becoming a moderator here in order to help out, and he has very kindly accepted and offered to help out.

Mark has helped arrange a grand day out for members in the past (something we hope to see more of around the land), and has provided a great deal of assistance to members in the forum here. Mark was also a great help at JAE and I for one am personally very greatful for his offer of assistance here on the forum.

Im sure Mark will take to the role like a duck to water - and it wont take long to become acustomed to all the new buttons that appear when you log in as a mod/admin.

The role is not one of telling off or banning (as thankfully we have had to do very little of that on these forums as you are all such a great bunch! :blush:) - but more one of helping out wherever possible, and moving topics started in the wrong place etc..

Oh and handing out the discount codes to all those who ask. :lol:

I'm also sure that for those people looking to set up local meets or outings will be able to count on Mark for advice on how to go about it, and suggestions on how to make them all grand days out.

Thanks,

Chris.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE WAS MY CALL UP :scare:

HE CAN'T EVEN PICK A SET OF RIMS :p:p:p

:lol::oops::sorry::ban::offtopic:

• 10 months later...