just dropped my car off at.....

Ian

UTEC?

Yes.

But, just got back to Cardiff & had a call from them. My car will only run on 3 cylinders with the UTEC connected to it :rant:

Far from happy at the moment :rant:

Any reason why this is???? and how does it affect the tune?

Thor have been speaking with TurboXS & they reckon its damaged internally :dry:

Just chasing the person I bought it off but I don't hold out much hope :rant:

Private sale. I cant claim on paypal because it was sent as a gift to avoid the fees. I'm just waiting for the guy I bought it off to get back to me, hopefully with a refund but I doubt it :(

Im starting to get fed up with the car now, this latest set back has pushed me over the edge & I might just strip it when it comes back & sell up :dummy:

BTW I never put on 4 stone, it was only 3 ;) new diet starts first monday in Jan, I might even visit that gym thing people talk about :lol:

Do not sell that car young man :angry:

You have spent far to much money and time on it just to sell it mate. Problems happen and its very annoying but you will get it all sorted and it will be worth it in the end. Also if the car goes then there will be nobody else to meet up with ;):teeth:

Problems do happen, they just seem to happen more frequently to me. A few people on here know the problems I have getting hold of parts ;)

When I was at Thor this morning, we did discuss something Very interesting that could take place next year. I think I would be right in saying it would be a world first & both parties are interested in making it happen :ninja:

Id still come to meets though, just because I wouldnt have a Z doesn't mean you can get rid of me :p