My wife bought a cushion

martinmac

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave in last year and got matching patterned curtains and cushions for downstairs. I still refuse to have wallpaper and a lot of other stuff though! I also make a point on throwing the cushions on the floor when I sit on the sofa too.

Not much girlie stuff makes it into my house!

My sofas are just regular leather sofas... I just happen to, uh, like cushions!! Can't decide which ones to use so my theory is that I should just use them all! Six on a three-seater and four on a two-seater....

I have, however, yet to insist on new sofas to match the cushions. Some reassurance for you Martin :teeth:

My sofas are just regular leather sofas... I just happen to, uh, like cushions!! Can't decide which ones to use so my theory is that I should just use them all! Six on a three-seater and four on a two-seater....

I have, however, yet to insist on new sofas to match the cushions. Some reassurance for you Martin :teeth:

Can anyone beat 12 on a 3 seater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post a pic to prove it!!!

aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

yet to insist on new sofas to match the cushions

:doh:

What?! It cannot be ruled out......! ;)

Can anyone beat 12 on a 3 seater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post a pic to prove it!!!

aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now that is just CRAZY :wacko:

:lol:

yet to insist on new sofas to match the cushions

:doh:

What?! It cannot be ruled out......! ;)

aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now that is just CRAZY :wacko:

:lol:

:surrender:

evil simply evil i dont own a cushion, beyond my scatterbacks, why would i?

my bed is soft and has pillows, my couch is soft and had pillows, etc..

Men! Functionality and that's it. I despair. It's called S-T-Y-L-E ! ;) (Okay so some people may call it obsession, but hey :lol: )

Men! Functionality and that's it. I despair. It's called S-T-Y-L-E ! ;) (Okay so some people may call it obsession, but hey :lol: )

:p:p

Purple!! And all variations thereof - eggplant, aubergine, mulberry, etc! Very 'now'. Loving it. Perfect splash of colour to go with cream.

Apologies now to all the men reading this going 'wtf' :lol:

really though, thats your accent colour in the room, you cant just have some cushions with it in, maybe if you carried it in a picture too, maybe some painted squares on the walls or simple coloured canvases. while your at it i suppose you could also have a lampshade, purples quite dark though, dont want to go too far, may look a bit dungeony

Purple!! And all variations thereof - eggplant, aubergine, mulberry, etc! Very 'now'. Loving it. Perfect splash of colour to go with cream.

Apologies now to all the men reading this going 'wtf' :lol:

really though, thats your accent colour in the room, you cant just have some cushions with it in, maybe if you carried it in a picture too, maybe some painted squares on the walls or simple coloured canvases. while your at it i suppose you could also have a lampshade, purples quite dark though, dont want to go too far, may look a bit dungeony

........ Have you been drinking??? Or do the girly tendencies come out late evening? ;)

(and hey, perhaps Nic would like the dungeon-y look :lol: )