Southern meets?

Nick_MSM

Does anybody currently organise these? If not I would be interested in organising some meets for Sussex/Surrey/Hants & Kent. I used to organise the Evo meets and attracted 20-30 Evo's.

There is an excellent pub near Brighton that allows for car meets and even closes off some of the large car park.

If anyone is interested please post below!

Steve?? etc ;)

Ill fetch the rod - you can attach it to your back.

It would be great to have more meets organised, and it was one of the main items discussed over the weekend, after my experience on the Wales drive out, it would be great for everyone to have the same opportunity for meets and drives out together.

Perhaps this is the time for a gentle reminder for people to add themselves to the member map:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/membermap.php

Then it wil be easier for people to arrange these local gatherings and meets :thumbs:

Cheers for the feedback guys, Max sounds a good idea mate although I'm always looking for an excuse not to goto London ;) - see if we can sort something before the good weather is long forgotten.

I'll flyer as many Zeds down here as poss as it does seem top heavy on here with 'Northern' members. Not that thats a bad thing of course ;):p

Lomoto, I'll be happy when you start organising some around your area to start with! :p:lol:

Val if you remember that title (meets organiser )was a joke , you bestowed on me a long time ago... but hey if any one fancies a week in Spain later on in the year Sept /Oct and youve got about £500 to spend I can organise a good run !! been doing it often enough on motorbikes,

Cheers for the feedback guys, Max sounds a good idea mate although I'm always looking for an excuse not to goto London ;) - see if we can sort something before the good weather is long forgotten.

I'll flyer as many Zeds down here as poss as it does seem top heavy on here with 'Northern' members. Not that thats a bad thing of course ;):p

IM NOT NORTHERN :rant::thumbdown::angry: