WISH ME LUCK

witstu

Been a member with no Z since june, but going to Blackpool tomorrow with dosh and if description is true should be the owner of a 2006 reg gunmetal/alzean GT.Just writing my list of things to look at and check.(dont think ill sleep much tonight!!!).

Been a member with no Z since june, but going to Blackpool tomorrow with dosh and if description is true should be the owner of a 2006 reg gunmetal/alzean GT.Just writing my list of things to look at and check.(dont think ill sleep much tonight!!!).

Not long ago i had the sleepless night!!

Good luck matey :thumbs:

Good luck mate :thumbs: , as above dont rush and buy the first one. :doh: Keep ths scooter cause the fuel costs a lot. :thumbdown: I've owned mine for 2 weeks now and it costs just to get to work haha...Going to work and local running around i'm getting 19-23mpg...the 23 is with cruise control on..I dont drive it hard, normally change about 2000rpm... :yahoo:

With all said above I love it and wouldnt change it back to my Celica. :p

Just take your time, look for repairs in the panels, listen for the rear cv joints and check the clutch...Check the oil level before they start it up etc...

If there genuine panels there should be little chassis sticker on each of the bolt on panels...This should show they havent been swapped from facorty or because of a crash. :drive1

Alexz

I think he got the message Alex :lol::lol::lol:

What plugs does yours have in Alex ? I was getting 25-27mph untill i put Denso's in, now i get 30-31mph and i "drive" it alot including a 22 mile round trip to work 5 days a week ;) i also use Tesco's super unleaded its 99 octane :p dont know whether that makes a difference, i am sure some tech head will butt in on that statement :lol:

Haha, I posted it twice because i'm important..... :doh:

I guess there still the O.E plugs....Iridium plugs are ment to burn more effecient then standard. I'll whip mine out at weekend and check the gapping...

Thanks for the info dude. :thumbs:

Alexz