Urgent Help Poorly Zed....

Greekman

Fab track day at Brands Hatch....last lap off the track...on the tyres...all the LHS knackered!!!! :rant:

I dont want any filler on the car and its only tin job as i drove fine from Brands Hatch to Hull.

But this means i need a new front left wing, left door, left rear panel. I may need the front bumper but it looks repairable tbh. Oh and the wheel arch plastic insulation.

The left mirror is broken at the plastic link that goes on the door but the rest of it is fine....Can i get only that part?

Last thing the passenger's seat airbag went off...so i suppose a new seat as well....

Or it could be second hand parts...

The car is an 08 convertible. And i have started looking for parts already.

Any help would be much appreciated guys! :thumbs:

PS i ll be posting pics later on....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bloody hell Chris! Tell you what though - I always really like the way you ENJOY your car and just take it in its stride when sh1t happens! :lol:

Guess thats you defo off sunday's list then? Unless you want to bring it for a 10% discount - would love to see their faces! :lol:

From what you show in the pictures seem like small fix.

Door, side skirt and rear panel is repairable, front bumper should be fine as well, all you need is new wing.

Dixon

New wing and door. Nothing that much after all.....i just need the spares asap. I am driving around in a 1.0l ford KA..... its the lowest i v ever been in my life!!!!! :surrender:

Door you can pick on up from spare for around £200-250, wing is around £100-150. So it shouldn't be too much for repair.

There speaks a voice of experience in these things! Personally if it was me I would still be shaking from what I've done. Glad you lot are so level headed. :blush: