Urgent Help Poorly Zed....

Greekman

Door you can pick on up from spare for around £200-250, wing is around £100-150. So it shouldn't be too much for repair.

There speaks a voice of experience in these things! Personally if it was me I would still be shaking from what I've done. Glad you lot are so level headed. :blush:

Yes we have a bodyshop here as well and we have a lot of customer with a 350z mainly use for track day and I have pretty much seen everything with crashes :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted for you matey,will you still be doing Cadwell come the end of the month then?

If not he can be my PASSENGER :)

All jokes aside, coopers straight into Surtees and McLaren were awful yesterday afternoon from about 3pm, as the sun was so low in the sky it blinds you all the way along from graham hill. Quite a few cars came off where Chris did and I got untidy a few times too :scare: I found myself with my head tilted back to avoid the sunlight. tried using the sun visor which worked until you dive into Paddock hill at 90 and cant see anything but tarmac and sun visor infront of you.

Best of luck with the parts and repair Chris and if your back on the road for Cadwell Park ill come up and join you. If not you can take the KA and see how that goes through tyre walls :teeth:

Gutted for you matey,will you still be doing Cadwell come the end of the month then?

If not he can be my PASSENGER :)

All jokes aside, coopers straight into Surtees and McLaren were awful yesterday afternoon from about 3pm, as the sun was so low in the sky it blinds you all the way along from graham hill. Quite a few cars came off where Chris did and I got untidy a few times too :scare: I found myself with my head tilted back to avoid the sunlight. tried using the sun visor which worked until you dive into Paddock hill at 90 and cant see anything but tarmac and sun visor infront of you.

Best of luck with the parts and repair Chris and if your back on the road for Cadwell Park ill come up and join you. If not you can take the KA and see how that goes through tyre walls :teeth:

Well i ll try and have it ready for Cadwell park...otherwise i ll defo be your passenger. :thumbs:

Try and get mark to come with you, make a wekend out of it and i ll show you around the local attractions as well!! ;):lol: