Used NISMO Cat Back Exhaust for sale

3FIDDYZ

What exaclty is the point of the above post ?? Mark is helping me out by putting the exhaust up for sale on here as i don't have 15 posts and i'm not going to spam the forum to generate enough posts to sell the exhaust.

If you could clear up what you're getting at in the above post that would be a great help :thumbs: I'm simply trying to sell an exhaust is all.

Thanks,

Pete.

What exaclty is the point of the above post ?? Mark is helping me out by putting the exhaust up for sale on here as i don't have 15 posts and i'm not going to spam the forum to generate enough posts to sell the exhaust.

If you could clear up what you're getting at in the above post that would be a great help :thumbs: I'm simply trying to sell an exhaust is all.

Thanks,

Pete.

Pete, welcome to the forum, nice of you to join us the day you decided to sell your exhaust.... :p:teeth:

The point in my post (That I removed as I realise it maybe wasn't very constructive and for that I apologise) was that the rules stated below

Forum rules

To prevent this section from becoming a free for all and the community being swamped with members who have registered just to make a single advertising post, we have imposed a MINIMUM limit of 15 posts before you can post in this section....

If you are advertising a 350Z for sale then please go to the following link

viewtopic.php?t=16976

We are sure you can appreciate we do need to place some control over advertising sections. If a member who wishes to sell something wants their thread locking after posting, please contact a member of admin/mod first.

If you are a trader, you will need to contact a member of the team before posting, there are specific terms for businesses wishing to advertise on these boards.

So get involved - it's Free! Any posts posted under the minimum count will be removed and spamming to get the count up quickly is not permitted

do not have 'or my mate will sell it for me' in them.

We all know Mark around here and perhaps his ad should have stated it was not his exhaust and it was for sale on behalf of a friend without the need to PM him. I'm sure you're a decent guy and trustworthy if Mark is doing this for you but if you weren't then this would be the exact point in the rules being in place - to protect the members. I'm sure you understand this.

I must also thank you for not spamming the forum to get enough posts for an ad. :thumbs:

Anyway, I'd like to wish you best of luck with the sale of the exhaust - if it hasn't sold yet!

Stew

Thanks,

Pete.

Jeez chill out dude, what a great first post :thumbdown:

Whats wrong with everyone today? Need a heavy dose of chill pills i think. :dry:

Thanks,

Pete.

Whats wrong with everyone today? Need a heavy dose of chill pills i think. :dry:

I need a drink :drunk::drunk::p

:p:p

Well thats one way to introduce yourself to a new forum :lol: If you want to bend the rules, you really should be up front with it, we are a decent lot you know. :dry:

Hope you do well with the sale, Mark will no doubt get your asking price ;)

Thanks,

Pete.

My post may seem a bit silly because at the time i was referring to a post above mine that i had no idea what the whole thing was about and seemed to be a bit bitchy, it has since been removed so now my post looks silly !!

I thank Stew for taking the time to explain why the post appeared and disappeared again i understand whole heartedly why the rules are in place. I once did admin for an Irish car site and spammers were the bain of our lives, hence why i didn't want to spam for 15 posts. I could never take on adfmin work again, totally thankless work.

Finally I don't want to offend or pee off anyone on here, just selliong my zorst and i may hang around if ye all want me to !! And for the record the zorst is still on my zed and for sale unless my buddy, Mark has sold it !!

Cheers everyone !

Pete. :thumbs:

Thanks,

Pete.

My post may seem a bit silly because at the time i was referring to a post above mine that i had no idea what the whole thing was about and seemed to be a bit bitchy, it has since been removed so now my post looks silly !!

I thank Stew for taking the time to explain why the post appeared and disappeared again i understand whole heartedly why the rules are in place. I once did admin for an Irish car site and spammers were the bain of our lives, hence why i didn't want to spam for 15 posts. I could never take on adfmin work again, totally thankless work.

Finally I don't want to offend or pee off anyone on here, just selliong my zorst and i may hang around if ye all want me to !! And for the record the zorst is still on my zed and for sale unless my buddy, Mark has sold it !!

Cheers everyone !

Pete. :thumbs:

You are more than welcome to hang about Pete. Anyway I'll stop spamming this for sale post although it's now had a free bump!