Greekman's Zed!!! update and pics-bodykit

Greekman

Just ordered a Haltech platinum with the wide band O2 sensors. :yahoo:

Add Adam's front and rear suspension bushings package, plus the rear solid traction bushings :yahoo:

Cant wait to get them now and have them fitted...i ll keep you all posted!!!

Hopefully the car will be ready for the track day at Cadwell park on the 28th of November. :drive1:yahoo:

Picking the short shifter tom as well and waiting for that lovely knob!!! ;):lol:

Pics and details will be posted soon.

Now i need somebody to fit and tune the Haltech!!! :surrender:

PS thanks Adam for the help and quick service. :thumbs:

interesting american accent live! :p

• 1 month later...

Stll waiting for the parts to arrive from the states.... :bounce:

but at least the car is back after the accident at brands hatch...and the tin work is spot on!!! :yahoo:

The night (or twilight) blue for uk is BW9 :thumbs:

Had the short shifter fitted 2 weeks ago and i highly recommend it! On the highest setting makes cold morning gear change and town driving so much easier!!! the lowest setting is useless unless on track where the gearbox oil is piping hot....but setting 3 (-20%) is fab for b roads! just dont forget to put grease on the plastic ball!!! ;):lol:

Rims arriving next week and generally there is a massive list of mods about to take place with in the next 2 months!!! :bounce::bounce:

Now i am looking for a body kit but i cant decide...i love the widebody veilside...but i dont like the screws on the wheel arches....plus i want an active body kit for track days but not too chavvy...any ideas???? :)

Right can any of the mods check the email thing please??? All the emails seem to stay in the outbox although it says message sent!!!!! :rant:

I quite like the V2 with the fins....but not the sideskirts...or the rear spoiler... i am looking for a carbon rear spoiler but not as extreme as on race cars.... :)

Right can any of the mods check the email thing please??? All the emails seem to stay in the outbox although it says message sent!!!!! :rant:

I quite like the V2 with the fins....but not the sideskirts...or the rear spoiler... i am looking for a carbon rear spoiler but not as extreme as on race cars.... :)

PMs? They stay in the outbox until they are read by the recipient.

PMs? They stay in the outbox until they are read by the recipient.

oooops :doh:

Now i am looking for a body kit but i cant decide...i love the widebody veilside...but i dont like the screws on the wheel arches....plus i want an active body kit for track days but not too chavvy...any ideas???? :)

Irony? Veilside V3 = Chav :)

**Disclaimer**

The above post is MY opinion & not the opionion of 350z-uk :)

• 5 months later...

got the car back from the garage today.

polyurethane bushings (suspension, dif, chasis) fitted.

hks hypermax III coilovers fitted and adjusted

front and rear nismo strut braces fitted

front and rear drop links fitted

front gt spec tie fitted

high flow cats (dont know what adam sent me lol) plus new gaskets fitted

nismo lsd fitted

Zmanalex red brembo calipers with rbf 660 juice fitted

still waiting from gt spec the 2 rear ties and the front fenders bracings

car sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

brembo calipers B)

coilovers and handling 100% better although wheels havent been aligned yet ;)

nismo lsd........dont know yet.....straight line i have to try to get wheelspin but try and turn left or right at a junction and it bangs and creaks :dry:

something wrong me thinks there.....currently set at 1.5 to 1 and about 60% initial torque.... :dry: